8

LION LEGACY
8. Secrets of the Queensguard

     That same day, nightfall soon arrived and Annalys grew restless at the Red Keep, not knowing what to do with herself

  That same day, nightfall soon arrived and Annalys grew restless at the Red Keep, not knowing what to do with herself. She already planned her next attack, her children were asleep, and the entire capital was quiet and peaceful. All she could think about was the prophecy and the fact that she missed her husband more than anything.

To get her mind off of her husband, Annalys decided to pay Ser Edmyn a visit, hoping he'd accompany for a stroll through the gardens, despite it being so late.

Besides Jaime and Ser Edric, Ser Edmyn had to have been her favorite members of her Queensguard. There was just something about him she got a kick out of. Some would even consider them close friends.

Without a care in the world, Annalys entered the man's room while eating an apple, rolling her eyes when she found the man in bed with Loras Tyrell.

"Well, isn't this interesting," She commented in a sarcastic tone, causing the men to quietly gasp as they pulled away from each other.

While Ser Edmyn seemed alarmed and was on the verge of getting dressed as quick as he could after his Queen caught him, Loras rolled onto his back. He quickly covered his nude body with the sheet on the bed before rolling his eyes.

"Your Grace!" Ser Edmyn exclaimed, on the verge of getting out of bed when Annalys made a hand motion that told him to stay where he was.

"Please don't. I'm not in the mood to see your cock," She warned him, looking to be on the verge of laughing at what she had said.

"You're very respectful," Loras rudely commented, earning a smirk from Annalys, "Not knocking before entering, very like you, Your Grace."

"It seems my entire Queensguard has been bedding others despite it being against your vows," Annalys remarked, smiling as she shook her head in response.

She turned to look at Ser Edmyn, who seemed to be worried about the fact that she had caught him in bed with someone, not to mention, a man and another member of the Queensguard.

"I really don't care about your nocturnal activities, Ser Edmyn," She assured him in a calm tone, "Nor do I care that you're with a man. Loras is a pretty one, no wonder you like him."

Loras rolled his eyes at Annalys, earning a playful wink from his queen. "I'm here because I need someone to accompany me for a walk."

"I'll go," They both answered in response, earning a large smile from their queen as they exchanged an awkward look with each other.