68

LION'S LEGACY
68. Queen of the Westerlands

    At Casterly Rock, Theon was making his way to Lyanna's room like he always did at midday

At Casterly Rock, Theon was making his way to Lyanna's room like he always did at midday. He was about to enter the room since the door was already opened.

However, before he did, he stopped when he saw Lyanna laying on the ground, unable to get up with her face covered in blood.

Arthur stood in front of her body, his face emotionless. He shook his head, crouching down next to her body. "When are you going learn, wife?" He whispered to her in a threatening tone, "No matter how much you fight back, I'll always win."

"Really?" Lyanna laughed as she weakly looked up, spitting up some blood, "I'm alive and not with child while you have no heir to rule through. I dare say I am the only one winning here."

Arthur growled, lifting his hand to punch Lyanna as she laid on the ground. He stopped, however, when he heard the door to the chamber close.

He turned his head, noticing Theon standing in front of the now-closed door. "What the fuck do you want, Greyjoy?" He snapped at Theon coldly.

"Get away from her," Theon demanded in a low tone, taking a step toward Arthur.

Arthur simply laughed, wasting no time spitting in Theon's face. Theon remained calm and silent, however, wiping the spit from his face without saying anything.

"Ironborn scum, I should have killed you the second I had the chance," He commented, hatefully glaring at Theon, "I failed at killing your uncle, after all. The Stark bitch and her Baratheon bastard lover ruined that one."

As she laid on the floor, Lyanna smirked in satisfaction. He was talking about her Aunt Arya.

"Killed all of my men with poison and took some of their faces, I'm told," He continued on and unlike Lyanna, Theon had no clue what that meant, "Mad little bitch that one is."

"Now, run away, bastard, I'm told it's what you do best," Arthur continued on, only to notice the way Theon's eyes instantly went to Lyanna's injured body, "Oh, you want to save her, is that it? You can't. No one can."

Still, Theon remained in place, refusing to leave. Growing frustrated, Arthur balled his hand into a fist and punched Theon in the face. Theon stumbled back before swinging at Arthur, who ducked and avoided the punch.

He kicked Theon in the stomach, but due to his years of torture at the hands of Ramsay Bolton, it was practically nothing to Theon. He could endure more than anyone could ever imagine.

Theon lunged at Arthur, who punched him so hard that he was thrown to the ground. Theon was purposely letting his ass get beat, not that Arthur knew that.

For the first time in years, the infamous Arthur Hightower was being played.

And poor Edmyn wasn't even there to see it.