45

LION'S LEGACY
45. Promiscuous

 Promiscuous

Two years had passed since the day Lyanna won Tyrion's trial by combat and all seemed to be well in King's Landing, believe it or not. Lyanna and Eddard were sixteen, Olyvar was fifteen, nearly sixteen, Torrhen and Joanna were nearing the age of thirteen, Rickard was ten, almost eleven, and little Edric was three.

It was morning time and Robb laid in bed, Annalys in his arms. He laid awake, lightly stroking Annalys' bare arm with his hand as she laid fast asleep with her head on his chest.

Like always, Annalys suddenly jolted awake, looking up at Robb with an alarmed look.

"Everything's handled," Robb assured Annalys, already knowing that she was going to ask about the arrangements for Torra's wedding to Aden, which would be happening in a few days time.

Torra was past being of age and was now finally deciding to get her wedding to the man she loved over and done with. It had been more than a decade since Annalys ordered for the reconstruction of the Sept of Baelor and despite not being as elegant as the last one, it was still magnificent and impressively structured for something built so large in such a short amount of time.

"What about--" Annalys began to ask, turning onto her back with Robb now laying on his side.

"Whatever it is that you're about to say, it is done, my love," Robb assured his wife with a small smile on his face, "I did everything there is to do yesterday, all so that we could have this day to ourselves."

Annalys gradually began to smile, nodding her head in understanding. Before Annalys could react, Robb began to playfully tickle his wife to snap her out of her worried state, causing her to begin laughing.

___

"Did you always dream of becoming a queen?" Robb found himself asking Annalys out of curiosity, causing her to think hard on the question before answering as they both laid in bed together.

"Believe it or not, I just dreamed of becoming important to someone," Annalys confessed, much to Robb's shock, "Joffrey made me feel worthless the majority of my time growing up in this city, as you already know."

"Well, if you didn't already, you were important to me since the moment I met you when we were six," Robb confessed, a smile beginning to form on Annalys' lips, "I cried for days after you were forced to return back to King's Landing, you must know."

"You did?" Annalys asked in disbelief, never hearing Robb confess that.

"Yes," Robb admitted, nodding his head in response as he smiled at his wife, "The only thing that made me feel better was when my father said we'd see each other again. How he knew we would, I do not know, but he was right. We did. And no matter what the two of us had to go through to get to where we are now, I wouldn't take it back because at this moment in time, I am happier than I have been my entire life."