•4:Fucked Up•

"Oh shit." 

Taehyung cursed, staring at his ringing phone. The name on the screen making him deeply inhale.

Calling... 

BootyliciousChim❤ 

After a long sigh, he finally answered his phone. That was actually the thirty-third call and he knows best that he shouldn't ignore it anymore. 

"Hello Chi-" 

"You little fuck! Where the hell are you shithead!?" 

Jimin wasn't really a fan of cursing but he's sassy as fuck when needed and especially when Taehyung happens. 

"I'm-" 

"We've been looking for your little ass all over the place! You didn't even answer my calls or reply to my texts! Taehyung I swear I'll-" 

"I'm okay Chim." 

Jimin's groan of frustration was heard through the phone but it seems Taehyung's words calmed him down a little and decided to shut his sassy mouth. 

"I'm sorry master." 

Jimin finally spoke and Taehyung knew he was seriously mad and worried. Jimin never calls him master not unless the situation calls for formality and serious matters.

"It's just...I panicked. You know the whole clan trusted me with your life." 

Taehyung frowns, the guilt came rushing in as he heard Jimin's words and voice laced with worry. As far as he can remember, Jimin has always been by his side since birth. Technically, they are relatives, they're cousins but it was like Jimin was born to serve and protect Taehyung. 

Jimin is a pureblood vampire and his mother, is a royal blood, Taehyung's aunt. In the whole world, there are only eight royal bloods that exists and Taehyung is the youngest making the whole clan protective over him.

"Tae, you know why I always have to be with you, right? There are lots of them around and you haven't drunk-"

"I know, Chim. I'm okay. Really." 

Taehyung knew so damn well why Jimin was worried sick and it's the reason why he hates being a royal blood, he hates what he is. 

He knew why most of his time were spent inside their castle. He knew why Jimin was stuck with him every hour and every minute. He knew so damn fucking well that his scent affects those craving werewolves. 

"Tae." Jimin sighed.

"You know I could only bring you to that club since it is a neutral ground and it's a club so-" 

"So my scent shouldn't be noticed."

Taehyung continued and tightened his grip on his phone. 

Yeah. Shouldn't

Taehyung's scent or a royal blood's scent entices werewolves but it doesn't mean that a werewolf would just pound on him anywhere, anytime.

Though it would most likely to happen if he's alone. 

However, in places like clubs where the scents were all mixed up, even a werewolf wouldn't catch his scent.

So it should be safe, right? 

Right. 

But it seems like one werewolf was lucky enough or he just have a very keen sense of smell that he noticed Taehyung's scent amidst the thick layers of mixed aroma filling the whole club.