•24: Excujmi•

Is knowing that you like each other different from saying that you actually love each other?  Normally, in a relationship, like and love obviously differs in the way two people would look, touch and feel towards each other. Normally, it's easy to distinguish like from love. But the problem is, that only applies to a normal kind of relationship which Taehyung and Jungkook's do not fall under. They are not even normal to begin with. 

They are supernatural beings and that's nowhere near normal. We get that. But let's focus more on their not so average love story that seemed to be written backwards since it all started with dicks and holes before involving hearts and feelings. 

Evidently, they are in love with one another but they are stupid. So frustratingly stupid. 

So if you would ask them the obvious, probably you would hear an answer like 'I don't know' or 'I'm not sure'. 

Frustrating right?  But it's maybe because words are always needed when it comes to those two fuckheads. Words that could make everything clear or else they would just play safe and stay in their comfort zones probably until another Ana or Bogum issue strikes. Before letting another drama rise, they need to learn how to use their mouths not just for the sake of their horny asses but also for the sake of their relationship. They need to learn how to talk. Not literally, of course.  I mean communication. 

Most say that communication is one of the greatest factors to have a successful relationship. Not perfect, but successful. On the contrary, some say that the most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said. 

But, whatever. Because either way, Jungkook and Taehyung might have to work on a lot of things to have a smooth sailing relationship. 

"Taehyung." 

"What?" 

"What the hell are these?" 

"Stuffs." 

"Tae." Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes. "Take these away." He continued, sounding so tired and defeated. 

"I don't want to." 

"Fine then. I'll throw these away." 

"Jungkook no!!" 

"Tae-" 

"Jungkook, you can't!" 

"Shut up. I'll throw-" 

"Jungkoooooook!!" 

The younger huffed in annoyance, closing his eyes for a second, trying not to see red. After a moment of anger management exercise, he opened his eyes and looked at his mate standing in front of him, his desk creating distance between them. 

"Taehyung. Listen. Why the fuck did you have to occupy one of my drawers with all your toys and lubes and condoms?" 

"Oh c'mooon, Kook. We're always fucking on this desk so it should be normal." 

"Tae, this is an office!" 

"I know right. Office sex is so hot." 

"Tae it's n-You know what? Nevermind. I'll just fucking throw these later." 

"Jungkook, don't you dare." 

"This is my office." 

"This is my mate's office." 

"Taehyung." 

"Jungkook." 

They both stared at each other, eyes playfully squinting and neither are willing to lose to another senseless argument.