•18: I want JK•

"So, when did you realize you were in love?" 

"I..." Jungkook paused and took a deep breath. He took a moment of letting different thoughts flood his mind, blankly staring ahead as he feels the fresh air caressing his skin and hearing the rustling of the leaves from the tree where they are currently resting under. Seconds after, he then lifted his head and flashed a soft and sweet smile. 

"I don't really know. Are we...are we supposed to know exactly what we feel and when did we feel it?" He paused again and looked at the sky, watching the white clouds letting themselves be carried by the wind. 

"Maybe love is...love just naturally happens? We feel it without someone telling us to feel it. We fall without the command of someone saying we should. It's...." He paused and slightly nodded his head. "Yeah. It just happens when it happens." Jungkook smiled, contented of what he just said. 

"And you just naturally fell in love with him." 

Jungkook turned his head and saw his mate, clearly enjoying while playing with the children from their pack under the bright sun in the middle of the pack ground. He smiled sweetly while fondly watching Taehyung laugh as he carries the smallest pup while the others are all smiles and laughs as they run around playing with him. 

"Yes." Jungkook uttered. "I guess I did." He continued, the smile still plastered on his face and his eyes are still following his mate. 

"If that's the case, then it seems that we don't have to worry at all. For a second there I thought him, being a vampire, has something to do with the two of you being mates. But I guess you're not some stupid werewolf who would let your senses get the best of you and just pound on someone, specially on a royal blood who we see as one of our weaknesses because of their enticing scent. I'm glad you are as we expected you to be, a well-trained heir of our pack." 

"Ye-" 

"-kieeee Kookie!" Taehyung shouted, waving at his mate with the most adorable box smile. 

"Go. Your lovely mate is calling for you. I'm happy that I was able to have this talk with you. I'll go back to the mansion.....and Jungkook? Tell Taehyung I like him."  Jungkook smiled and politely nodded his head before dashing towards his mate. 

"Jungkook! Oh my gosh! I have to tell you that-" 

"Taehyung." Jungkook said in a low soft tone, laced with fear and a little nervousness as he looked back. 

"Jungkook what-ah!" Taehyung flinched when Jungkook tightly held his wrist and drag him away from the center of the ground going to the large tree where Jungkook was resting few minutes ago. 

"Tae." Jungkook fiercely uttered and paused, eyes glancing around, making sure no one will see or hear what he was about to say. When he felt secured enough, he released a sigh of relief. 

"Jungkook what's this about?" 

"First off. Tae, will you stop ditching me for a bunch of pups?" 

"What? Why?" 

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm your mate?" Jungkook answered in a sarcastic, clearly irritated tone. 

"Oh I don't know too. Maybe I just realized that hanging out with them is better than dealing with your shit." Taehyung's sassy mouth retorts and returned his mate's glare. 

"Hang out? Tae, really?" 

"Really." 

"They are puuuuuups!"

"They are so much better than a grown up extremely rude werewolf though." 

"They are bunch of fucking five year olds for fucks sake!"