•21: Heart Throb•

"Ah! Ah! J-Jungkook nnng no..no more~ah!" 

Taehyung pleaded feeling the trembling of his knees but he knows his mate isn't going to take it easy. No. Not when Jungkook finally got his hands on his mate after waiting for two weeks again. Guess the two weeks rule within two months is already taking its toll on the true blood, resulting to Taehyung being in Jungkook's office, on all fours, on the sofa and being brutally fucked for the fifth time this day. 

"Stop..lying. You like this, right?" Jungkook said as he thrust hard and fast. 

Yes. Taehyung likes it but five rounds could be a little too much for him that he almost feel like he's going to break.Though his mind right now is filled with the high of pleasure because god, Jungkook is driving him insane with all the fucking they've doing for the past hours. 

Never underestimate a true blood horny ass.

Taehyung noted. 

"Jungkook..I'm ah! ah! A-again...nng~ah! I'm cumming again...nng?" 

Jungkook suddenly slowed down, teasing his mate who was already on the edge.

"Jungkook...ah! nnng~ah" Taehyung whined and the younger smiled wickedly as he watched his mate looking so fucked up. Taehyung was already looking like he was drugged. His hooded eyes, lips parted and drooling while his body is visibly weakening but wanting more. 

"What a lewd body." Jungkook whispered as he thrust deep and hard but painfully slow. "You keep cumming untouched." He scoffed. "Is this good? Hm? Too good?" He continued, giving powerful thrusts per word while Taehyung released gasps and broken moans. "Look, your body became like this." He said while his hands slided on Taehyung's waist, tracing the older's curves. "Your body loves this, loves cumming just by being fucked in the ass." He continued, grunting as he felt Taehyung's walls clenched around his member. "Fuck...Tae, you love this right? You love cumming for me? Hm?" 

"Ah! Yes! Yes...yes...Jungkook...ah! nnng~ah! I...I love...ah! P-please let me...nnng...please let me cum.." Taehyung blabbered, feeling the heat of his member, wanting nothing but to be released. 

"As you wish." Jungkook mumbled and picked up his pace. Thrusting faster and harder. Listening to the squelching noises from his mate's abused hole, loving how Taehyung's breathing hitched and shakes and of course, his mate's lewd moans that directs to his member. 

"Jungkook...Jungkook..Jungkook!" Taehyung repeatedly moaned his mate's name as he reaches his orgasm, cumming untouched.

"Taehyung..ah..fuck!" Jungkook cursed and groans as he shoots his load deep inside his mate. Jungkook and Taehyung both felt relieved and refreshed though the other one seemed exhausted and hurting everywhere. 

They did their usual thing after sex. Take a shower, fix themselves and clean the evidence while Taehyung kept on complaining about his hurting body, especially his back and legs. Everything almost went back to normal except for the two weeks rule for two months already and also...  Taehyung doesn't ask for a goodbye kiss anymore. 

Jungkook's not gonna lie, he really is conscious about that certain change on Taehyung's behaviour and it's slowly pushing him, making him want to ask. But he doesn't. He doesn't ask.  Though he might explode sooner or later because there's a certain feeling that he couldn't just pin point but it's bothering him. The feeling of somewhere in the words like Taehyung is so close yet too far. 

~•~•~••~•~•~ 

"What the fuck is this!?" 

"That's, uh, t-that is-"