•29: When It Comes To You•

Taehyung woke up to the sound of his mate's soft snores and stable heart beat as if they were soothing melodies, making him feel so relaxed. He slowly opened his eyes, squinting as he tried to make his vision clearer. Few blinks after, he was greeted by his mate's peaceful sleeping face. 

Without his suit, his frown and glare, outside his office and business world, Taehyung thinks that Jungkook is just a young man who secretly likes banana milk and Justin Bieber, a simple guy with big dreams and passion to achieve it, a competitive brat who hates losing and most of all, a whipped ass dickhead that he loves so much. 

Taehyung smiled to himself, thinking that probably, waking up next to the love of your life, is one of the moments a person in love would always want to look forward to. 

"Good morning, Tae." Jungkook said, his voice is low and raspy. Even with his eyes closed, he can still feel his mate's big eyes, intensely staring at him. 

"Morning Kook." Taehyung responded, sighing in contentment when his mate smiled. 

"You hungry?" The younger mumbled, eyes still closed as he shifts to his side to hug his mate. 

"No...I wanted to sleep more." The older responded, snuggling closer, feeling so comfortable in his mate's arms. 

The rest of the day was spent with the couple being lazy, doing nothing but eating, fucking and cuddling. They didn't even went out of the room until evening when they needed to go home because, you know, they have work tomorrow and a two-day off is already a big deal especially for a CEO who's very meticulous with every work. 

There it is again, the quiet Taehyung that Jungkook isn't used to seeing. The older was just hugging his elephant plush toy and his eyes were focused outside the car window while Jungkook was driving, taking glances at his unusually much less talkative mate. So, he decided to ask Taehyung before they say their goodnights and goodbyes for that day. 

"Tae." Jungkook started after turning off his car's engine, stopping right in front of the gate of his mate's castle.

"Are you..." He was a little hesitant, looking at his mate's curious expression.

"Are you really okay?" He continued after letting out a deep sigh.

Taehyung's heart dropped. His chest was being squeezed, he couldn't breathe. He swallowed a lump in his throat and clenched his hands. Because he wants to say no. He wants to say they may not see each other again after this moment. He wants to cry and apologize. He doesn't want to lie anymore. 

"Yes! Everything is okay!"  But he did.  He lied again.  He lied with a big smile and cheerful tone. 

"Then why?" The younger asked as he slowly raise his hands to cup the older's face. "Then why are you crying?" He continued as his thumbs wipe the vampire's tears. 

Slowly, Taehyung's smile falter. He tried. He kept trying to fight his tears but he couldn't. It's too late. All the pain of despair overflows and he couldn't stop it anymore. 

Just let it be and cry. 

Jungkook abruptly unbuckled his seat belt and hugged his sobbing mate. He doesn't know what's happening. He doesn't have a clue why Taehyung was crying. But it hurts. It's painful for him to see his mate looking so hurt and he couldn't do anything about it. 

"Tae...what's wrong?" Jungkook asked softly as he rubs comforting circles on the older's back.

"Please tell me...tell me what's wrong." He continued, hoping that his mate would finally speak to him. 

After a moment, Taehyung tried his best to even his breathing, slightly pushing his mate to loosen the hug so they can look at each other's face.