•30: Sea•

I'm okay. 

What are you hiding? 

Nothing's wrong. 

Why don't you tell me the truth?

Everything is okay! 

Why are you lying? 

See you tomorrow! 

Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye? 

"Hey. Yeah. That, uhh, I've been asking you-Oh. Okay. I'm gonna be there in twenty." 

Jungkook ended the call and proceeded to drive. He glanced at the elephant plushie on the passenger seat, pitying the poor elephant that his mate seemingly forgot. But that's not really the point. The thing is, Jungkook knew that if Taehyung really liked something like his glow in the dark dil- I stand corrected, vibrator, or some weird shit that either looks cute or somewhat bizarre, he knew that the vampire would never forget about it and usually, he won't even let go of it until it arrived safely to its rightful place. 

But the fact that Taehyung forgot the stuffed animal just added more to the younger's unexplainable gnawing presentiment. It was the feeling of uneasiness of being constantly bugged by his mate's disturbing behaviour yet he chose to stay quiet, trusting his mate's words and respecting the older's decisions of not telling him. But of course he was hopeful, expecting that his mate will tell him everything at the right time. 

So he waits. 

He's waiting for Taehyung to be ready. He was waiting for the right moment. He patiently waited...until all his patience were burned into nothing the moment his mate begun sobbing, asking him a promise that the younger can obviously do even without his mate asking for it. But still, it was an unexpected sudden request from his mate. 

Undoubtedly, Taehyung was hurting, struggling and suffering yet he chose to stay silent and it pushed Jungkook to the edge even more. It was killing him to feel so useless when his own mate couldn't even rely on him. 

He tried to understand his mate's decisions but of course, he still needs to know what's really going on so he decided to figure things out without directly and obviously forcing the answers out from his mate because everytime he asks, it evidently makes the older feel even more distressed. 

"Hey Kook." 

"Why is everyone here?"  Jungkook asked, looking at Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin before sitting down beside Mr. Sunshine, facing the couple who looked like they have been married for a long time. 

"Uhm, excuse me?" Jin started, raising an eyebrow in a fashionable bitchy style. "I'm the owner of this cafe, y'know." He continued in a duh tone. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed. Of course he'll never forget that fact. How could he? When the whole place is decorated in different shades of pink and mario characters. 

"Hey everyone!" 

There.

The one that Jungkook really wanted to speak with, finally showed up. 

"Jimin, why is everyone here?" Jungkook asked, curious and eager eyes following the blonde as he and his mate sat in front of them. 

"Kook, we need everyone's help." 

As if some bad air passed by, everyone's smile falter, their faces turning into a serious one. 

"Taehyung is in danger. He's going to get killed." 

Everyone suddenly became stiff, the strong and thick atmosphere suffocating them, they need not have to ask, they know they were being surrounded by Jungkook's bloodlust. No one can blame him though. Being a true blood, they all know how possessive and protective he can be towards his mate and werewolves with stronger genes, those at the higher echelon, tend to be more violent and aggressive when their mate is in danger.