•12: Oh my Gawd•

"Jungkook."

Taehyung uttered in a breathy, sensual tone as Jungkook glided on top of him, taking a moment to stare at his beautiful eyes before finally capturing his soft pillowy lips.

The scene looks romantic; a couple in their room having a steamy night under the dimly lit room, as if they are letting the moon to witness them making love. Except for a fact that they aren't making love, they are fucking. 'I don't make love. I only fuck hard.' It's the line that I've heard somewhere before that applies to the scenario happening.

Clearly, it's lust and not love. It's lust when they look at each other. It's lust when they passionately kiss. It's the every lustful touches and breaths. Everything is just lust, wanting nothing more than to feel each other's warmth, a mate's warmth.

They kissed as if they missed each other so much and muffled moans echoed in the large room. They swiftly started to undress while still trying to attach themselves with each other.

Jungkook was faster to undress so he hovered his mate with all the glory of his fully naked body, his member already hard just by the heated make out. Jungkook doesn't understand why is he always horny, always so aroused when it comes to Taehyung as if he's always on heat. But Taehyung isn't different. Though he never experienced the 'heat' that werewolves go through, he's also, obviously, always horny as fuck and Jungkook knew that from inhaling the intoxifying scent of his arousal.

"Fuck. Tae." Jungkook breathe and sensually whispered into Taehyung's ear before licking it and nibbing the tip a little, earning a quiver and a hitched breath from the vampire. Jungkook knew that one of Taehyung's weaknesses is his ears. "Mm~ah! Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled while his hands travelled to the younger's head, tugging his hair as he continued moaning when Jungkook kept kissing and biting him, making sure to leave marks.

It went on for awhile until Jungkook became satisfied with the way he painted his mate's body with red blotches and bite marks.

"On all fours. Now." Jungkook commanded in his low authoritative tone and Taehyung complied as he quickly slipped his boxers off, the last piece of clothing on his body.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed under his nose upon seeing the breath-taking sight he could just never get tired of. He always see Taehyung bent for him willing to let him do what he wants, legs widely spread letting him see the most erotic view and ass proudly displayed always waiting to be stretched and wrecked by his long and thick cock.

He groped Taehyung's ass, eliciting a jolt and heavy breathing from the other. He gave it a few sexual rubs before spreading it's cheeks apart, exposing the pinkish puckered hole even more. Jungkook gulped at the sight and he felt his cock twitched. He also couldn't explain why he suddenly suggested to eat his mate's ass but he would never regret asking that question because fuck, Taehyung is just too sexy that he's willing to do everything and anything to see more of him being wrecked by being fucked so hard.

"J-Jungkook...uh..." Taehyung's voice was slightly shaking and god he was so aroused while anticipating how good his mate will make him feel.

"Tae, you're so beautiful." Jungkook whispered, staring at Taehyung's tight hole and the vampire flinched when he felt the younger's breath against his hole that was soon replaced with a soft, warm and slicked tongue that teasingly traced a circle around his rim.

"Ah! Jungkook...mmm~ah!" Taehyung honestly felt strange but also good from the new sensation. His back arched and he jolts from time to time as a reflex when Jungkook started licking a stripe, letting his tongue flatly brushed against Taehyung's hole.

Jungkook started experimenting and tried taking note of the older's reactions. After few tries, he found out that Taehyung liked it when he licks around and all over the rim while landing kisses and little bites on the globes then surprisingly sucking at the puckered hole.