his first day- Roman's POV

I woke up to Remus playing a trombone as loud as possible in my ear. I pushed the instrument away and looked at the time. 6:00 am. "What the hell are you doing playing the damn trombone at 6 in the morning!" I shouted. He broke out laughing and dropped the ear killer on the ground.

I sighed and got out of bed. I grabbed my predetermined outfit off my dresser and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

(lol Michael in the bathroom started playing when I typed that. What kind of witchfuckery is this)

When I got back Remus had stopped laughing and was now sitting on the floor crisscross looking like a toddler. I kicked the mangled Elmo doll from Friday to the side and picked up the toy sword.

"Rise foul beast! We have another day of dueling the evil dragon witch that is high school!" He seemingly pulled out his toy mace out of nowhere and jumped up. We spent the next ten minutes fighting.

"What're you kiddos doing in here?" Dad slightly opened the door and was almost immediately between the two of us. "Stop this fighting now and get ready for school." He grabbed the handles of our weapons and left the room. The two of us fell on the floor laughing.

{smol time skip}

"You boys want some of my famous pattoncakes? Extra chocolate."

"YES!" we screeched as we ran to the table. Dad placed a plate of pancakes in front of each of us and went to grab the car keys.

"Hurry up and finish that boys. I gotta drop you guys off and go to the daycare." I nodded as I somehow finished my second pancake.

After finishing we grabbed our shoes and bags and went out to the car. We fought for a minute over the front seat but then I remembered, whoever got the front seat didn't get to pick the music. I quickly let my twin take the seat and hopped in the back. As soon as I sat down dad handed me the aux cord and almost seconds afterwards we were all singing along to Friends on the other side.

Dad pulled into the school parking lot and sent us on our way to hell. Emile ran up to me and trapped me in a hug. Remus rolled his eyes and continued walking to the doors. "Holy quiznak Em, what's got you so excited?"

"I heard we were gonna get new students today! And I volunteered the two of us to show them around." Emile released me from the hug, quickly grabbing my hand and dragging me to the front office.

"Hold on Emile, I still gotta put my bag in my locker."

"Oh right. Sorry." Emile let go and followed me to my locker. I quickly put my stuff away and, walking this time, went to the front office. "Hi. We're here to show the new kids around." The lady looked up at us and looked to be holding in a laugh.

"Names?"

"Emile Picani and Roman Prince." The lady wrote something down on a paper and handed it to Emile.

"Go to the principal's office. They should be there. Good luck." she mumbled the last part but before I could say anything Em grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the office.

I opened the door but I only saw principal there. "Ah yes Emile and Roman. You're here to give the tour, correct?" I nodded. "Good. You two can sit in the chairs over there. The two should be here shortly."

Minutes passed and all was silent. Then there was yelling outside the door. I looked over at the cartoon loving boy. There was never usually yelling this early in the morning. And especially not right outside the principal's office. Principal dude sighed and quietly stood up from his chair. "I think that's them." How could he know? It could be someone completely different yelling, like Brian. He opened the door and motioned for is to stay sitting.