Weddings

I have no idea how weddings work and I'm just rolling with the plans made in the comments

Remile Wedding

Remy looked himself over in the mirror. He couldn't believe this was actually happening even though he was the one the proposed to Emile five months ago. Like what was he expecting, a no from his soulmate? Don't answer that. Emile said he wanted a small wedding or something like the weddings in the cartoons he watched. Remy wanted to do whatever made his soon-to-be husband happy so here he was. Virgil was waiting to drive him up to the clearing on the cliff where the wedding was being held with just their friends, family, and readers that "somehow" got ahold of some of the invitations, not that Remy was complaining. These bitches were offering free services from the cake to the music and even the wedding official.

"Yo Rem, you ready or what?" Virgjl shouted from down the hall.

"You sure I can't wear my jacket? What if it's cold?" Virgil walked into the room and grabbed the white jacket from Remy's bed.

"Come on Remy. If you do get cold I'll bring you're jacket but it's one of the hottest days of the year so I doubt that will happen. Now we better hurry or you're going to be late." Remy checked the time on his phone and immediately grabbed the heels from his bed and ran outside with his brother following. They drove up to the cliff where a group of people were already there. The twins and Dee were the first ones to see the car pull up and walked over.

"There's the lover boy! How's it feel to be getting married?" Dee laughed.

"Scarier than how I thought it was going to be. Where's Em?"

"You'll see him when you walk down the aisle in about five minutes. Joan and Talyn are trying to finish helping him now." Roman said. "By the way, who are the people that you hired to be here? Some of them are talking crazy."

"Just some people that helped explode a building, and helped Remus with his Elmo thing, and helped plan this thing in the comments." Roman nodded while pretending to understand what Remy was saying.

"Ok looks like it's about to start. See ya when you're a Picani." The three started to walk away.

"He's taking my last name you fucking idiots!"

"Okay calm down. It's time to start. I gotta go get to my place and I'm sending father to walk you down the aisle. You got this bro." Virgil reassured him one last time.

The music started and Remy saw his father jogging to where he was saying. He did a quick wave but didn't try talking to him. He heard his queue and linked arms with his dad. They walked down the path to where everyone was sitting in their seats looking between Emile and Remy.

"I'm so proud of you, Remy." His father whispered.

"Thanks, dad." They parted as Warren went and sat in his seat. Remy finally decided to look at the man he was marrying. Emile was wearing a beautiful pale pink ballgown with a black flower crown sitting on his head. Emile also took this time to look at Remy. The top of his dress was made to look like the undershirt of a tux that transitioned into a flowy skirt. He had a white flower crown on. They both looked at each other in awe not saying a word. The "wedding official" cleared her throat to get their attention before starting.

"We're gathered here today to unite these two, yadda yadda yadda, they're soulmates and I'm not a legal official so let's get this over with, yeah? Emile Picani, do you take Remy Vanta as your husband from this day forward for better and for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part? Holy shit that's cheesy, why did I do this."