his first day- Virgil's POV

My eyes shot open as the chorus of Bring Me To Life blared in my ears. I sat up as quickly as possible to see that there were three speakers on my bedside table and one speaker at the foot of my bed. I quickly turned off the speakers and opened my door to see Remy standing there smiling like an idiot. "G'mornin lil bro!"

"One. I hate you. Two. Don't ever wake me up like that again. And three. I'm only a year younger than you so shut the hell up." I stuck up my middle finger and stormed back in my room slamming the door. I sat back down on my bed and started rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

Wait. What day is it!?

MONDAY! Shit I have school. I quickly stood up and ran to my dresser pulling out the first outfit that caught my eye. Black jeans, purple shirt, black and purple hoodie, purple converse, and black fingerless gloves.

As soon as I was dressed I ran downstairs to see Remy playin on his phone like he didnt just ask for a death wish. "I swear if Jean weren't here to tell father I would punch you."

"I can't here you. I'm up here." He responded smugly. That's it. You can insult my clothing. You can insult my sleep schedules. You can even insult my mental problems. But you do not insult my height. I kicked him. Right where it hurts.

"Bitch" I walked over and grabbed my black backpack and started towards the door.

{time skip}

"I think you bruised my shin"

"Serves you right for calling me short"

"Both of you stop. I don't need any trouble between you. And please do NOT cause any trouble at school. Now, Matt here will be at the school to pick you up later. If I find out that you two have caused any disturbance I will personally be there to punish you." Father was on video call while Matt drove us to school. He acts like we're five I swear. Matt grunted letting us know we were here and hung up the phone with father.

Remy and I walked up to the front doors avoiding any and all contact with everyone that was still outside. I wish I could say the same about inside.

"Hi! You just be new, my name is-" I looked up at them and shot my most threatening death glare. (I just thought of a toddler Virgil threatening someone with a spoon) "y-you. You're-"

"Shut the fuck up and we won't kill you" the kid nodded frantically and started speed walking away. Remy chuckled and starting leading me to a nearby office like thing.

"Hello. You must be the new kids, Remy and Virgil?" we nodded "Here's your schedules. The principals office is right down the hall to your left, he has your books and some tour guides waiting for you. And boys, please don't threaten people like your father did trying to get you in this school." Remy and I walked away and soon started laughing. Of course father had to threaten people. He's a fucking gang leader for heavens sake! No one would let his children come to their school if he didn't threaten them.

We were walking down the hall when I noticed some kids pointing at us and whispering. Fucking cunts. I nudged Remy and pointed to them. I had to strain my ears but I heard part of their conversation.

"-I bet those bitches are going to kill the whole school."

"No shit. They're probably gonna kill the first people to even look at them."

"YO! IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE, MAKE SURE THEY CANT HEAR YOU!" Seriously Remy. Now you're making a scene.

"WELL IT'S TRUE! I BET YOU BITCHES ARE GONNA MURDER ME RIGHT NOW!"