Feelings are shit-Virgil

TW: poorly written anxiety attack

"WAKEY WAKEY! EGGS AND-" I threw my pillow at whoever was screaming. I sorta sat up and wrapped my blanket around me.

"Bakey? If there's no bacon I'm not getting outta bed."

"I was gonna say depression."

"That doesn't rhyme with wakey."

"I wasn't trying to make it rhyme. Now get out of bed, we have school today." Dee grabbed the end of my blanket and tried dragging it with him. "Let go of the blanket Virgil."

"No!" He continued to pull on the blanket and ended up pulling me off the bed. "Okay I'll get up." He smiled and walked out of the room. Damn having a younger brother is just as annoying as having an older brother. I got up and threw my blanket back on my bed. I wish I could go back to sleep but I dont feel like having a knife pulled on me. I grabbed whatever outfit was closest and got dressed.

{time skip brought by hey everybody today my brother pushed me}

Remus and Remy were talking about their weird stuff and Dee was trying to get answers for homework from somebody so I was left alone with my thoughts. If people weren't so afraid I would probably have somebody to talk to. I would probably be talking to Roman if I wasn't trying to avoid him.

"Roman alert." Remus said.

"I'm out." I started walking away but got pulled back be Remy. He locked my arm behind my back and held me by the lockers. How dare you betray me like this brother.

"Remus what the hell? You can't just say stuff like that then never bring it up again all weekend." What's he talking about? What the fuck did Remus tell him?

"What did I tell you?" You forgetful idiot trash man.

"Who the fuck is Janus?" I tried to hold back a laugh but Dee's reaction to that and Roman being so clueless to this is funny. Dee looked embarrassed and so disappointed at the same time. I need to get a picture of this. Remy let go of my damn arm. Remus looked like he was about to answer but looked over at Demetrius Janus Dolion and closed his mouth.

"Talk to ya later. Thanks to the power of laziness the bell will ring in the next sentence."

And the bell rang. What the fuck Remus.

{time skip brought by disney pranks with friends}

"Does anybody here know who their soulmate is?" Teacher asked. A few people raised their hands including Roman. I tried sinking into my seat but sadly I'm not the most invisible person in this room. That title goes to Toru who's name I only know because of roll call. "Does anybody have a soulmate in this class?" A few people put down their hands and left about five people with their hands still up. "I need all of you to go stand with each other." Roman got up and started walking towards me. Dear whatever god-like figure is there please let a meteor hit this classroom right now. "Okay good. We're locking you guys in a room."

I hate this teacher.

The teacher led everyone in the class to another classroom and had the first two soulmates enter the room. "Don't fuck each other. The janitor isn't going to clean that up." They entered the room and the teacher locked it. She had us all just sit in the hallway for about fifteen minutes before letting the two out. Then went another two. Then me and Roman.

We entered the room and I tried standing as far away as I could. A few minutes passed. Long silent minutes.

"Virgil, I'm sorry. For everything I've done." Roman finally spoke up. I didn't know what to say because I was a huge dick to him and I should be the one apologizing if I weren't so stubborn. Please meteor, hit this classroom. "I'll take your silence as you not forgiving me." I do forgive you but I don't forgive myself idiot. Why can't I fucking speak.

I looked at the clock on the wall. Six minutes left trapped here. Why cant it go any faster? Why did the teacher trap us in here? I can't do this anymore. Is it getting smaller in here? Fuck. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. Why is the clock going so slow? I can't breathe. Help.

"Virgil. Calm down. Calm down. It's okay. There's only a minute left. It okay." I latched onto whatever was in front of me and tried to control my breathing. I heard the door opening and a few whispers. I looked up at what I was hugging and saw Roman. I stood up and composed myself. We walked towards the door with a few people still whispering and looking at their phones. "Vir-"

"Don't. This never happened, okay?" He nodded.

{time skip brought by peel the avocado}

"Babes you seen this yet?" Remy shouted while running to the tree.

"Seen what?"

"These pictures my servants sent me on Instagram. My baby brother hugging his soulmate." He laughed. He passed his phone to Dee and Remus who both broke out laughing.

"Gimme that." I grabbed the phone out of their hands and looked at the picture. Under it was a caption that said 'Virgil and Roman are the cutest coulle I've ever seen'. "ROMAN PRINCE BERRY-KINGSLEY!" I shouted as loud as I could.

"That is one of the weirdest names I've ever heard."

"Could be worse. Your last name could be Boner." I heard Dee and Remus say. I looked over to the table with Tommy Salami, beanie bro, Emile, and person I was trying to avoid. Tommy pointed towards us and looked to be talking to Roman. Roman got up and started walking over here.

"What's happening?" I threw the phone over to him and waited for a reaction. He started laughing. "I thought it was something serious like Remus doing something...Remus-y. Virge it's just a picture. Not everyone will see it."

"Nah babe, that's from Gossip Girl. Everyone follows them."

"HOW THE FUCK DID GOSSIP GIRL FIND OUT ABOUT THAT!" That's it. My social life is down the drain. All because someone thinks Roman and I are dating. I must never show my face again. I'm going into hibernation forever.

"Gurl don't be so dramatic. I'm reading the paragraph above this right now. You're social life isn't down the drain is you make everyone fear you with the promise of arson."

"Remy shut your everflapping mouth for one god damn second before I rip out your spleen."

{time skip brought by anybody ever tell you you look like beyonce}

I'm currently pacing around my room with Remy sitting on my bed, Remus sitting on my desk, and Dee sitting on a chair. They're not trying to calm me down or anything but they said they're hear for moral support. We've been like this for almost an hour.

"Vee just calm down. Stop panicking, you like him don't you?" Remy finally said.

"You're one to talk." I replied. Man I'm such a dick. "Sorry."

"Well neither of you can avoid your problems much longer. Both of you have to go on stage with your crushes and soulmates this Saturday."

"I hate it when you're right. Feelings are shit."

"Yeah they are."

Word Count: 1225
I liked writing this chapter. Time to go pretend I care about my cousin
Bye for now guys, gals, and nonbinary pals