You Like Him-Roman's POV

I feel like shit so let's see how this goes.

"Hey papa" Remus was speaking into his phone after father hadn't come pick us up. I already tried calling dad but he said he was working at the cafe tonight.

"Remus? What is it?" Remus put the phone on speaker and held it between us.

"We need a ride from school" I answered. Father mumbled something before talking.

"Sorry boys, I'm being held up. Why don't you guys go to the cafe. I'll be there later to pick you and your dad up." I sighed an looked at Remus. He shrugged but didn't say anything.

"Sure, love ya father"

"I have a deep regard for you two too."  I laughed at my father's strange usage of words and hung up.

"You text dad, I gotta grab something." Remus ran off before I could respond.

RomanoCheesy: Remus and I are goin to the cafe
DadGuy: Okie Dokie kiddo💙
RomanoCheesy: See you in a bit
DadGuy: You gotta send a heart too
RomanoCheesy: ...
RomanoCheesy: 💙

I put away my phone and waited for Remus. A minute later he came running and nearly tackled me. I rolled my eyes and stood up to walk to the cafe. During the walk Remus slid his headphones on and ignored me. wHy YoU gOtTa Be So RoOd!

I leaned in a bit to faintly hear the noise of the scooby doo theme song? Very different from the last time I heard what he was listening to.

Annoying Sibling Mode: Activated. "Remus. Re. Rem. Remus. Brother. Twin. The only blood relative I know of. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ReRe. REMUS!" He looked at me and took off his heasphones.

"You say something?"

"I'm bored"

"And?"

"I don't know. Just wanna have a conversation with my favorite brother"

"I'm you only brother"

"The point is I'm bored and tired of you ignoring me. Say something, anything"

"3.14159, this is pi followed by 2-6-5-3-5-8-9. Circumference over diameter. 7-9, then 3-2-3 omg, can't you see? 8-4-6-2-6-4-3 and now we're on a spree. 38 and 32, now we're blue oh, who knew? 7,950 and then a 2. 88 and 41, so much fun. Now a run 9-7-1-6-9-3-9-9 then 3-7, 51.
Half way done! 0-5-8, now don't be late. 2-0-9, where's the wine? 7-4, it's on the floor. Then 9-4-4-5-9, 2-3-0, we gotta go. 7-8, we can't wait. 1-6-4-0-6-2-8 We're almost near the end, keep going. 62, We're getting through 0-8-9-9, on time 8-6-2-8-0-3-4 There's only a few more! 8-2, then 5-3, 42, 11, 7-0 and 67.
We're done! Was that fun? Learning random digits so that you can brag to your friends."

"Nevermind, don't talk to me until we get to the cafe." I said in shock to whatever the hell just happened.

{time skip brought by bagel boys)

I opened the door for my lovely twin and walked into the cafe behind him. He turned and went to sit at a table while I went to the counter where dad was working.

"Hey kiddo! Ya want anything?"

"Just a hot chocolate for me and I guess just a black coffee for Re" he nodded and turned to start making our drinks. I started walking to the table Remus was sitting at before realizing he was talking to someone.

"Hey Olive! Didn't expect to see you here." I smiled at our childhood neighbor. She smiled back and looked a bit nervous. "What's up?"

"Hi Ro. I'm just a bit nervous and it's a bit hard to focus on stuff even with my meds." Olive has adhd. She takes meds to help her focus but she must be really nervous right now.