This is Bullshit-Virgil

I came back downstairs to see Willow and Olive teasing Dee about his new boyfriend. I'm gonna join. I jumped on the chair and watched for a but before laughing with them.

"Dee and Remus sitting under a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage because those plans are not going to waste."

"Shut the hell up before I stab you guys"

"Yo Dee your boyfriends here!" We all looked over and saw Remus leaning on the couch. He blushed but walked to sit next to the other blushing idiot.  I can't wait to get that money from Remy.

"Remus Dolion or Demetrius Kingsley?" Olive asked.

"What?"

"Who's gonna take who's last name? This is very important when planning a wedding."

"Dee is gonna take Remus' name. Remus Duke Dolion sounds strange." Willow answered.

"But Remus is strange and I think that he would take Dee's name." I'm not wrong. Remus is really strange and I'm actually scared about what their wedding would be like. Maybe it would look like the Beetlejuice wedding. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing that.

"Why don't we just ask them. Hey gu- they're gone." Where'd they go? Maybe they're in Dee's room. I motioned them to follow me and be quiet. We walked up the stairs and put our ears against his door. Are they watching Disney channel? Or Disney plus? I hear the tv playing.

"Are we boyfriends?" Remus asked. So they're not official yet. Dee better say yes.

"Do you want to be?" That's not a damn answer Dolion.

"Yea"

"Then we're boyfriends. Now be quiet, Jessie's on." That's not how you make it official ya damn half-face dork. Maybe I'm just mad because Remy isn't here hearing this. I could have gotten the thousand now. I walked back downstairs shortly followed by Willow and Olive.

"So when are you going to tell Roman you like him?" Wil asked.

"I don't like Roman, what are you talking about?"

"Why are you avoiding him? Because you don't want to apologize? Because you're a salty bitch? Or because you're trying to come to terms with your feelings?"

"No Olive, I'm not avoiding him for any of those. And I have a right to not answer that question."

"Sure Virgil. Now if you excuse us, I have to go to work and I'm dropping Willow off at her apartment." I waved them goodbye and groaned. This was meant to be about Remus and Dee not me and Roman. I don't like Roman like that and if I ever stop being a stubborn piece of shit and talk to him again we'll be nothing more than friends. Even if I did want to be more than friends I'm too much of a bitchy person for him to go out with me. No. Stop thinking like that. You don't have a crush on Roman.

{time skip brought by cut the music}

"I'm home bitches!"

"Dammit Remy, I just lost five bucks. Why couldn't you stay at Emile's another two hours?" I groaned.

"You guys made a bet on how long I'd be at Em's? That's just rude."

"I honestly thought I would have to go there and bring you home myself. Five dollars is five dollars."

"Unless it's a thousand because that's how much I'll be getting at the singing thing."

"Gurl you really think our, definitely not self confident enough to ask someone out, little brother bodyguard person would be able to get a boyfriend before the thing? Look at him, he's a little dork." I looked over at Dee to see him looking like he was about to scream into a pillow and to be completely honest I wanted to do the same. I can't wait to get money.

"Yep. Now excuse me, I need to go battle my brain over something that should be completely obvious."

{time skip brought by mr spider}

It's almost 2am and I'm a mess. I don't know if I like Roman, dont like him, or if Wil and Olive were right. I just need to sleep on this. Thank god it's the weekend and I can just stay in my room and avoid everyone. I played in bed and got comfortable with the cold side of the pillow then there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it? Go away"

"A gay bitch"

"A gay bitch who?"

"A gay bitch with. secret boyfriend that's afraid to go to the park tonight."

"Just come in Dee." He walked in and sat on the floor in front of my bed. He sighed and looked at me.

"Help"

"I can't even handle my own feeling what makes you think I can handle yours?" We stayed quiet for a bit before he pointed to the guitar that I forgot to put away.

"What do you play?"

"Not a lot."

"Play for me"

"Why should I?"

"Because according to Remy I'm your little brother bodyguard person and I want you to play me a song."

"Go meet up with your boyfriend already. I only know two songs anyway and I don't wanna sing either of them tmright now." He groaned but left anyway. Great now I'm not tired anymore. I might as well go check on Remy. As if he's awake. Not impossible but I doubt it.

I got out of bed and walked out of the door that Demetrius left open. Oh shit he is like a little brother. I walked across the hall to Rem's room and opened the door enough to see laying on the ground staring at the plastic stars on the ceiling.

"Vee or Dee?"

"It's Virgil, what's wrong Remy?"

"Acceptance." What is he talking about? I need to help him. I walked into the room and played next to him. "I told Emile that I accepted that they're gone but I lied. I blame myself for fighting with Isaac and treating him like shit when we were dating. Then I worried mother and distracted her and caused the crash." He's crying now.

"Remy none of that was your fault. You were nine and didn't know what you were doing to him hurt him. And he lived in an orphanage with people constantly picking other kids to adopt. We don't know how fucked up his life was and how close he was to going away. And mother was worried about you and him. You didn't cause the crash."

"Virgil...stop talking for a minute." We were silent for way more than a minute. I looked over to him after a while to see him starting to doze off. I wiped the tears off his face and helped him move up to his bed. There's nothing I can do now.

{time skip brought by I just wanna make sure people are prepared}

Stupid Dee and Remy. Making me go to the grocery store for them. Why don't we just call Kevin or Matt and ask them to pick up our groceries. So much easier. Dumb rock-paper-scissors. This is bullshit.

So I'm in a bad mood. Meh it could be worse. Locusts could be coming back up after seventeen years or some kind of killer bees could be traveling across the world.

I walked into the store and looked at the paper that Dee gave me. Who still writes this stuff on paper? Bread, milk, oreos, cereal, blah blah blah, ps don't kill anyone at the store. Fuck you too then. I walked down the aisles to pick up the food and stuff hoping to not attract attention to myself. I went to get milk and almost as if this was some predictable story written by a teenager, I saw fancy Mario and evil Luigi.

"Hey Virgil! Virgil look it's me Remus! And Roman's here too!" I pulled up my hood and walked over to him.

"Sorry, he's been really hyper and happy lately." Roman said awkwardly while scratching his arm. I stayed silent which is a thing I've been doing a lot lately.

"Then tensions so thick here I can cut it like it's a human heart. Come on Roman." The twin dating my best friend started dragging the other away. "Bye Virgie!"

Word Count: 1373
time to sleep before they take away my poptarts again. haha I probably wont sleep for another few hours
Bye for now guys, gals, and nonbinary pals