Remus is acting weird-Roman

"Sorry, he's been really hyper and happy lately." I said awkwardly after Remus called over Virgil. He didn't really say anything and I tried avoiding making eye contact.

"The tensions so thick I could cut it like a heart. Come on Roman." Remus grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the aisle. "Bye Virgie!"

After a bit of dragging me around the store he stopped and started looking at cereal. "Papa said to get healthy cereal. Dad said to get whatever cereal we're happy with. How about frosted flakes?"

"Nah they're not as grrrrrreat as the tiger says. Let's get the Lucky Charms."

"I thought you didn't like Lucky Charms because the 'Leprechaun isn't like the one in that movie and I didn't find unlimited marshmallows at the end of the rainbow.' Wbat made you change your mind?"

"Theres a horny horse on the box." Why the hell does he say unicorn like that? At least his reasoning makes sense for him. I'm not going to question him.

{time skip brought by I am disgusted, I am revolted}

"Dad's we're home! We got the groceries!" I shouted. Remus walked in and immediately started putting the food away. The fuck? He never wants to do this.

"Okay done I'll be in our room." He ran up the stairs leaving me to put away the rest. Why's he in such a rush?

"You need help Roman?" I nodded to dad and he started grabbing the stuff. "When did we start getting lucky charms? You wont be very lucky when papa finds out you bought sugar."

"Remus picked it because if the unicorn even though the unicorn marshmallows have been here for a while. He's been acting weird lately, weirder than normal. Really happy, hyper, and...lovey." I made a disgusted face saying that. He's never been one for acting like a lovesick puppy.

"Sounds like Remus got into papa's chemicals again. I'll start locking them up again. Anyway, I'm getting a week off from the cafe so I'll only be working at the daycare." I nodded and sat at the table. Maybe Remus did get into the chemicals again. But last time it made him turn blue for a few days, it didn't make him happy for no reason. Maybe papa can help with this. He did solve the stuffie crisis of 2012. "You're doing that face again. How about you go talk to papa and I wont make you feel so stuffy." I nodded and went to the office.

"I assume you're here to talk about Remus' recent attitude towards everything?" Damn Sherlock mind reader. "He didn't get into my chemical set if Patton thinks he's going to lock it in the cabinet again. Anyways what do you know about it so far?"

"Nothing. He's been really hyper for about two days now and runs to our room whenever we get home." I should probably just start going to the room with him. I'm an idiot. I could probably figure this out a lot faster if I just do that. I walked out of the office and to my room. Remus was laying on his bed looking at his phone. I grabbed my sword and started sneaking up on him to try and get his phone.

He turned around and grabbed his mace to block my attack. All I need to do is get his phone. I already know his code so him turning it off wont be a problem. He tried hitting my head but I ducked and moved out of the way. I tripped him and grabbed the phone from the bed and replaced it with a toy phone. He recovered and tried attacking again. Why is he always aiming for my head. I ducked and ran out of the room. Hopefully he didn't see me switch his phone. It's going to take him at least ten minutes to figure it out.

Ok....8-0-0-8-5. Got it. Let's see what you've been up to. Please dont be porn. Or murder. Or the eighth season of Voltron.

Texting? Who was he texting?

Janus💛: he's trying to nail the bed to the wall. not succeeding btw
Janus💛: hello?
Janus💛: u ok?
Janus💛: bitch respond i want your attention

Janus? Who the fuck? There's a damn heart next to it. Did Remus seriously manage to get a date before me? That's impossible. I need to figure out who this is. Time to put on my best Remus impression.

REEEEE: red bitch attacked me
REEEEE: bashed his brains in
Janus💛: ok but dont actually kill him till we get the virgil situation figured out

Ok so they know about Virgil. I don't know all the people he knows. That can be anyone. Shit.

"ROMANO!" Shit. That was faster than expected.

{time skip brought by all these ghosts}

Remus didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. Whenever I did try talking to him he glared at me. I don't know why, I attack and steal his phone every week. I'll find out when I'm done brushing my teeth.

"Remus why are you so quiet?" I asked after walking into the room.

"People don't plan murders out loud"

"You do"

"People dont plan murder out loud when the person they're murdering is with them"

"You do. Anyways who's Janus? Sounds a like a middle school librarian." I laughed. "They why you've been so weird lately?" He blushed. Wait what? Since when does Remus blush? I need a picture of this where's my damn phone. And he's buried himself in his pillow. "So you either have a crush on them or you're dating them. Which one is it?" He mumbled into the pillow. "Virgil said he needs a break so unlike last time, I'm actually going to give him a break. He'll talk to me when he's ready. This is way more interesting anyway."

"I'm not telling you shit. Now leave me alone or I'll moisten your bone marrow you doodoo head."

"Noted. Anyway, who is it?"

"Who's who? I'm me, you're you, but who's who?" Dad came into our room.

"Wait wait wait, who are you?" Remus asked.

"I am you," I responded.

"I am me"

"No sir you are you"

"I dont know, 2 is 2." We both laughed.

"Who were you kiddos talking about?" Dad asked.

"The reason that Remus has been acting weird. It's a person and he wont tell me anything about them and it's not fair because I'm his twin and I want to know about his life."

"The fuck? When have you ever cared about my life?"

"Ever since I became part of it." I smiled. He scoffed. Probably because I was born first so I was already part of his life when he was born.

"Roman give him space. He doesn't need to tell you everything. Let him live his own life." Curse dad and his morality. I sighed but nodded. He smiled and left our room. I fell back in my bed and played with my sword for a bit while Remus played on his phone. Probably talking to this Janus again.

{time skip brought by finish the lyric (i will accept any of them)}

"Roman, Roman wake up. Don't make me pull out the kazoo again." I turned around and looked at the blurry person in front of me.

"Whaddya want Remus?"

"Janus is my boyfriend." What.

"Motherfucker. How much do I owe you?"

"Ten bucks. I got a boyfriend before you now gimme my money."

Word Count: 1263
Happy Pride! Stay safe bitches and if anyone hurts you Remus is coming for their kneecaps
Bye for now guys, gals, and nonbinary pals