Demetrius.- Virgil's POV

Alternate Title: "And They Were Roomates"

"Your father wants to speak to you." one of father's workers, probably Matt or Kevin, said from the other side of my bedroom door.

"I'll be there in a minute" I said after getting up from my desk. I was doing homework but that's not important. School doesn't test your knowledge, it tests your memory and will not to slap a bitch. Father will probably just take me under his wing anyway. I checked the time 5:47, father's usually at a meeting during this time- wait.

I walked through the door into father's office to see Remy sitting at his desk and the two people from last time, critic and Camden. Poor Camden still looks like he doesn't wanna be here. "Virgil, please sit down. I suspect you already know what this is about." Father smiled. I nodded and moved to sit in the chair next to Remy. "Bring him in" Camden sighed and left the office.

"What's this about?" My brother asked.

"I told you a week ago Rem. Father got us a guard" Father nodded at my statement and turned to the critic dude.

"You're sure this guy is trustable? And he'll fit right in at this school?" Father asked.

"Yep. Although he is....something, I can say that he is better than who Camden suggested. He does have a few mental health problems and a physical health issue." He explained. Just then Camden came back in followed by a boy about my age. He was wearing a black shirt under a yellow jacket, black jeans, yellow converse, and a black beanie. But what really stood out about him wasn't the bumblebee coloring, it was his face. He had heterochromia. One brown, one yellow eye. Apart from that half of his face looked a bit burnt. "This is Demetrius."

"Alright, you're both probably wondering why you would even need a bodyguard. Well..." he seemed to think for a moment before continuing what he was saying, "the three of you will be staying in a house closer to the school instead of here...So if the police decide to go to you boys, you wont be staying with me and you'll have Demetrius to protect you." He didn't seem very confident in what he was saying but it made sense I guess. "Now, you guys have school on Monday. I suggest you pack so you can go to this house with Demetrius." He dismissed us and I walked with Remy out of the office.

"This is dumb. This guy is obviously younger than me and we don't even need someone to watch us." Remy complained.

"What else did you expect? It's father"

"True."

{Sunday}

"VIRGIL GET OFF THE FRIDGE! WE'VE BEEN HERE TWO DAYS AND YOU'VE CRAWLED UP THERE SIXTEEN TIMES!" Dee yelled at me.

"You kept track of how many times I've gone up here?" I laughed.

"Shut the hell up and get down"

Dee is cool I guess. When we first got here he let us claim our own bedrooms and decided that he would be the only one allowed to use the stove and oven....yea long story. I found out he's a year younger than me and he is a bit shorter than me. It's nice to know I can't be called the shortest in the house anymore. Sometimes he gets some phone calls and he sneaks away to his room but, strangely enough, I'm not worried about it.

"What time is it?" I asked

"It is da sleepy time so you gotta take your pills." All three of us have insomnia so he found these gross ass pills for us to take. I like the gummy stuff a lot more.

"REMINGTON DORMIR NAPOLEAN SOMMEIL VANTA GET YO ASS DOWN HERE!" I called.

"Wait his full name is Remy Sleep Napolean Sleep Vanta?" Dee laughed.