secrets secrets are no fun-Remus

I climbed back through the window and flopped on my bed. This was the best night ever. Damn I'm cheesy as fuck. Meh screw it. I can be as cheesy as I want because I have a boyfriend and Roman doesn't. Haha bitch.

"Remus? You jus' get back?" I have awoken him by internally making fun of him. "Bro it's 4, you're never this late."

"Shut the fuck up so I can go to sleep." I quickly shushed him and turned to face the wall. After another minute or so I heard some snores and thought back to seeing Dee in the moonlight after taking my blindfold off. I also thought of how I specifically told Virgil to go to his house so I could meet my soulmate in private and him immediately betraying me and hiding behind a damn bush. Dee asked him to keep it a secret...wonder why. Bitch won't let me know why. Anyway the time skip is coming so I'll just ask Dee when I see him at school.

{time skip brought by who's the hottest uber driver you've ever had?}

Walking with Roman when he's bummed out is so boring. He's not even paying attention to where he's walking anymore so I have to constantly be making sure he's still on the sidewalk. If he wnders off one more time I'm not going to stop him from being run over. Oh nevedmind I guess we're at school now. I wonder if they're here yet? I'll just go to my locker and sell some tic tacs.

After a bit, when I was selling some orange tic tacs to one of the basketball players, Virgil and Dee came running down the halls at full speed while nearly crashing into multiple people. Damn I don't like those people. Virgil stopped at me and laughed as Dee caught up. "No no, go back and knock over those people please."

"No I don't feel like running after already beating Dee. Anyways, we kinda just ditched Remy in the courtyard so if we see him being carried in a damn thrown in a bit that's probably why."

"No I read his chapter, he kind of just hangs out with Emile." I informed them.

"Ok? What're you doing?" Dee asked.

"Selling tic tacs like they're drugs because the school bands them and for some reason because it's the school equivalent of illegal teenagers need to break the laws of the school board and I'm their only resource for some reason. This isn't the weirdest thing I've done. Okay time for something's that's actually important, Dee, why'd you tell me to keep this a secret?" He looked a bit nervous and Virgil just snickered like a god damn chocolate bar.

"Demetrius is embarrassed," that purple fuck sang. Why the hell would Dee be embarrassed? That just fucking hurts.

"It's not what you think. I just don't want people to know yet- shit that's not better. I...I'm scared."

"Well you better not be scared by the singing thing because me and Rem made a bet and I'm not losing my months allowance. Now excuse me, I don't have to see Roman until fourth hour and I want to enjoy the three hours before that." Virgil quickly walked away like a gay hearing it would take fifteen minutes to get somewhere but making it in five. I looked back at halfie to see him still trying to figure out how to logic his english.

"Hey, it's okay." Man this is so cliche but I need to calm him down before he shuts down. "We can keep this a secret for as long as you want. It's okay I was just asking."

"But you looked so hurt after Virge said I was embarrassed. I don't wanna upset you. Oh my god my life is becoming a cliche sitcom."

"More like a fanfic written mostly at night. Okay I need to get to class before the dorky teachers give me detention again. Later Dee-Dee." I gave him a small hug and slammed my locker shut. I ran to the class and made it just as the bell rang. "Hello class that doesn't even teach me to speak english!" The teacher sighed and motioned for me to sit in my seat.

"Okay now that Remus had officially made his entrance we can begin. Did everybody finish the essay?" A few people raised their five pages of how Romeo and Juliet taught about the power of love of some shit, some people said they didn't print theirs. and a few people didn't even know we had an essay. "Remus? Where's your essay?"

"Finn? Where's your essay?" I asked back. Teacher looked confused and was obviously about to yell at me for using his first name but I'm not dealing with that. "You said, and I quote, "I want everybody in this classroom to write exactly five pages on how Romeo and Juliet show what the meaning of love is and how it helps us better understand it." Now you often say that when we pass the doorframe into this room, we are in this classroom. At the time you told us this you were standing exactly one foot from your desk and sixteen inches in front of the board. That seems to be in this classroom to me and I think everybody here can agree. So I ask again Finn, where is your essay?" He started stumbling over words and I laughed. "Well it seems as though the debate teacher last year taught me something but you seem to fail at teaching us real things like typing an email to an employer or the difficulties in understanding different sentences. I can inform the school board about this or you can give me a hall pass and allow me to turn in my essay in a few days." After a bit more arguing the teacher let me leave the class. Time to pay some classes a visit.

{time skip brought by dude you have a dvd player}

I skipped down the field to the tree where I often consume the vitamins and dietary needs I have with my fellow human companions. And those human companions just so happen to be the sons of a feared crime boss and their bodyguard who just so happens to be my soulmate. Papa would be proud of me englishing smartly.

"Hello fellow homosexual homosapiens!"

"Hey trashy"

"Sup Remus"

"Hey Re"

I sat down and pulled out whatever dad packed me for school. Yes my dad packs my lunches, no I didn't feel I needed to say this before, and yes I will ask him to pack lunches for the cults. Anyway Reny and Virgil talked for a bit with Dee sometimes adding stuff in and I just wanted physical affection from my soulmate. I know I said I'll keep it a secret for as long as he needs but I still want a hug at least.

"Remus what are you doing?" Remy asked.

"I am trying to get a hug from the closest person because I'm an attention seeking asshole right now and want a hug." Well it's technically not a lie but technically not the truth so I think I'm good at keeping secrets. De finally gave me a hug so I was satisfied.

{time skip brought by we have a chip reader now}

"Papa I'm going to a friends house but I'll be home by time dad gets off his shift at the cafe so don't worry! No Roman you can't come because Virgil is still avoiding you!" I screamed before darting out the door. Halfway down the street I got a text from papa basically saying that I gotta be home before six. Yay curfews.

I walked all the way to their house and opened the door. They really need to learn how to lock their door. I heard talking in the livingroom and walked out there. Cool it's just Dee, Virge, Wil, and Olive.

"Yo Dee your boyfriends here." I blushed because we hadn't really said we were boyfriends yet. I sat down by him and watched as everybody continued talking about me and Dee as if we weren't here.

"You wanna get out of here? They're just going to tease us." I nodded and Dee led me up to his room. It was really simple to be honest. There was a small table with a snake cage, a small tv, his bed, and a few other things. He turned on the tv and played on his bed. I immediately played next to him and watched tv for a bit before asking him something.

"Are we boyfriends?"

"Do you wanna be?"

"...Yea."

"Then we're boyfriends. Now be quiet, Jessie's on."

Well that was easy. I felt him cuddle into me and we continued watching Jessie. Although I got home late and papa yelled at me for not being home on time it was so worth it.

Word Count: 1499
I really like demus. And Jessie. And writing stuff that I've actually seen happen like some twin telepathy bullshit or "some kid" getting out of an essay by blackmailing the teacher
Bye for now guys, gals, and nonbinary pals