Ice Cream-Emile

"Emile!" I woke up and walked to the living room. "Kailangan kong lumabas sa bayan para sa isang araw o dalawa, huwag makakuha ng anumang problema. Mahal kita, baby."

"Ok mama. Bye!" I gave her a hug before she left. Guess I'm home alone for the weekend. Maybe I can set up traps in case of robbers. What if my friends visit me? Traps is a bad idea. Maybe I can just stay at someone's house until mama comes back. I'll call the twins.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. I clicked on Roman and waited for him to pick up.

"It's eight in the morning on a Saturday, who dare interrupt my beauty rest?"

"Sorry Roman, it's Emile. My mama is out of town for the weekend so I was wondering if I could stay at your house."

"I'll ask papa and dad." The line went silent for a few minutes before Roman picked up again. "Sorry Em, papa said we should be worried about studying for the tests coming up."

"That's okay, I'll call Thomas."

"Why not Remy? You seem fond of him."

"It's not like that! Bye Roman." I hung up and called Thomas. After talking for a bit he said him, Joan, Talyn, and Valerie were going on a road trip. Maybe I can just go visit Remy. Dee seems to be in charge of the house and I doubt he would let me stay over for a night but I can just hang out there for a bit. Yea okay. I quickly changed and grabbed a jacket and started walking to Remy's house. I should probably text him and tell him I'm coming over. I pulled out my phone again and quickly texted him.

Em&Ems: can I hang out at your house for a bit?
<coffee3: why? what's wrong? is that son of a bitch back?
Em&Ems: no my moms gone for the weekend so I decided to just hang out with some friends
<coffee3: oh ok. we're just having breakfast now

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket and continued walking. Their house isn't that far away so I'm already almost there. I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Anything that comes out of your mouth is stupid!"

"Virgil!"

"Fuck you Remy! You go to the grocery store! You have a driver's license!"

"Stop yelling! Virgil go to the grocery store! I gotta go visit someone so you have to go!" I heard some thumling right before Virgil opened the door carrying his shoes and jacket.

"Remy your boyfriends here!" I felt myself blushing but walked inside.

"Not my boyfriend! Sorry about that Em. He's just mad. Anyways, later Dee hope you have fun with whatever your doing." He led me up to his room and flopped on his bed. "Wanna watch the princess and the frog?" I nodded and sat next to him while he set up the movie on his tv.

{time skip brought by how do you know what's good for me}

"I'm home!" Virgil yelled from downstairs. Remy groaned and stood up.

"I gotta go put the groceries away. Just stay and watch the movie." I nodded and focused back on the tv. There was some yelling downstairs. Why are siblings always yelling and making fun of each other?

"Hey Emile." I looked away to see Virge standing in the doorway. "You like my brother? Don't ya?"

"I like all my friends."

"Damn is everybody this damn oblivious? Let me explain this. You have a crush on my brother, Remington Vanta. Don't you?"

"N-no! I don't like him like that."

"The red on your face says otherwise. It's fine if you do. Just please don't leave. He's already dealt with enough." I nodded and watched as he walked away.

A few minutes afterwards Remy came back and we continued watching movies for a bit. After finishing Moana he turned off the tv so I looked over at him. He smiled. What's going on? He got up and held out his hand. I grabbed it, obviously, I'm not Marinette so I know what to do. He led me downstairs and outside before I could ask what was happening.

"What's going on Remy? Where are you bringing me?"

"I don't know. Probably just to the cliff. I'll figure it out." He opened the door to the car for me and went to the other side. He pulled out of the driveway and started driving. He stopped at the ice cream parlor. "Ice cream sounds better."

"I don't have any money."

"That's fine. I'll pay and before you say anything, I'm basically rich and if I somehow don't have any money I'll just go rob a bank. Now let's go." We walked inside and got a few glares or surprised looks from a few people. "I probably upset these bitches at some point. Or they feel like they need to call the police. Or both. Don't pay attention to them." We walked up to the counter and the server smiled. They actually looked happy if not a little stressed.

"I got the perfect ice cream for a couple like you." They started putting something together before we had the chance to do something.

"So...Den, you look tired." Remy stated probably looking at the name tag.

"I got some kids that kept yelling at me this morning to say happy birthday. I loaf them but they can be little shits sometimes. Anyways here's your ice cream. It's on the house if you give me a moment of your time to talk to you." They pointed at Remy so he shrugged and handed me the small bowl. Den lead him to the hall to the bathroom so I went to sit at a table. I waited to eat the ice cream until Remy came back.

He came back trying to hide his face the best he could. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just- you have any ice cream yet?" I shook my head. "Okay, mind if I try it first?" I shook my head again. "Hey this is actually pretty good."

"You're surprised? Have you ever been here?" I laughed.

"Nope! You want some or you gonna let me eat it all?"

"Rude. Even if we aren't dating you could let me have some." He took another bite. "Remy-" He held my face and before I knew it he kissed me and hid his face. Actually the ice cream wasn't that bad.

"Sorry Em, I should go." He quickly got up and left. He left so quickly that his sunglasses fell. I grabbed them and ran outside.

"Remy!" Too late. He drove out of the parking lot and away. What just happened? I walked inside and grabbed the small plastic bowl and left. It still had some ice cream left. I started walking home trying to figure out what happened.

Remy kissed me.

But we both had soulmates.

They're both gone.

Remy kissed me.

REMY VANTA KISSED ME!

And he left.

I felt my heart stop. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. I snapped out of my small "trance" and ran home.

{time skip brought by you know those aren't good for you}

I laid down on my bed. This can't be possible. Cameron's gone. So why do I have a new soulmate song?

Word Count: 1234
haha. nice. the ice cream server was meant to be olive but i loaf dad. anyway, i'll let you guys pick what emile's new soulmate song is
Bye for now guys, gals, and nonbinary pals