Prologue

"Jungkook-ah!" He heared someone call out. Turning around he was faced with his two friends, Teahyung and Hoseok who he knew since the beginning of secondary school (high school). Smiling warmly, Jungkook closed his locker, greeting his friends with a high five.

"What's up?" He asks. His friends look at each other then smile in a mischievous manner. Jungkook raises an eyebrow waiting for one of them to say something as he crosses his arms.

"You know that loner from our class?" Hoseok begun looking around him to make sure no one hears them, as if what they were about to say was something outrageous.

"What about him?" Still a bit confused as to where this conversation is going Jungkook questions his friend once again.

"So you told us to give you a much harder dare than last time. We thought about it for quite a while and-"

"We bet you won't be able to befriend him and seduce him." Teahyung continued after Hoseok as Jungkook stood in front of them, shocked at what his friends came up with. "Wait- are you going to turn this down? For the first time?" Teahyung quickly noticed the youngers reaction and didn't hesitate to point it out.

"Woah, seriously? We were going to pay you 500,000 won for this." Hoseok seemed a bit disappointed but it actually was all just a way to make Jungkook agree to that dare. He couldn't want to see more how Park Jimin thinks he has someone but in reality it's all just a dare.

"Wait. How much did you say?" Jungkook asked wanting to hear the price once again, not believing how much money those two guys are willing to give him if he just gets Jimin comfortable enough to fuck him and then leave.

"500,000 won" They said in unison, realising that Jungkook is falling for their trap and is going to agree to this bet.

After a few seconds of thought, Jungkook looks up at his friends as he holds out his hand. "Deal."

_____________________________________________

So, I have a few things to say.

I tried to keep going with 'Road of Revenge' but no matter how many times I went back to it I couldn't force myself to write anything. I just felt really unhappy with what I was writing so I decided to scrap that book and make a freshly new one with something I'll be able to write about. I even consulted my friends as to which idea is better for a book.

I hope you all Jikook shippers out there will like this new book of mine and let's hope I won't get writer's block anytime soon 😂😅

Anygays,

Hope you have a wonderful day/night wherever you are!

-River