PSA Gag Reel

Peter had stumbled upon something. Peter had stumbled upon pure gold, in the form of a small disc.

"FRIDAY, play the contents of this film, please."

* * *

Steve Rogers wore a pathetically cheesy suit, with vivid colors and decorations. In his hand was a chair, and as he walked into the scene Steve set it down backwards, sat on it, and used it as an armrest.

"So," he began, " You got caught. You did something wrong, something that you shouldn't have done, and got caught. Be better next time. " At this point he cracked a smile and the cut was derailed. "Don't get caught, be sneaky! How do you think I saved Bucky? I didn't get caught."

There was a muffled sound off camera as a director yelled, "Cut! We aren't going for comedy, Cap! Next!"

The screen went black for a second before another clip began. It started similar to the other one.

"So," Cap said, " Your significant other turned out to be a cheater, and someone recognized them at the wedding. " Steve laughed, leaning back and snorting uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, I just can't! There is no sense of reason to this!"

_

" So, " Rogers tried again, with a new slate. "You screwed up bigtime. You derailed your life and want a second chance. Well, too bad. You blew it." Steve paused, and looked puzzled, before turning to a filmer. "Isn't that a bit harsh?"

_

Clips and scenes flipped by, none of them serious, none completed. Was this... Was this a gag reel? It appeared so.

"So. You stayed up until two AM reading cheesy stories online when you should have been sleeping. You've got a test tomorrow - what were you thinking? Love yourself, I've got enough self-hatred for all of us."

again, a muffled sound. "Cap, uh... You wanna talk man?"

Was. Was cap crying? "No. What's the next one?"

_

" So, You got dresscoded. Guys, it doesn't matter. Those things are way too strict with girls. Guys, pull up your pants, but a belt. Girls, don't change anything cause frick those rules, you guys are amazing. "

"Cap you went off script again, Christ!" Frustrated mumbles were heard behind the camera.

_

"So, you're watching the PSA Gag Reel. I am sorry you went through that, now stay in drugs, drink your school, and don't do milk."

* * *

" Peter, what are you watching? " None other than Steve himself questioned.

"Oh, nothing." Peter stated innocently . Steve didn't trust him, and when he went to see the screen, he visibly blanched and left the room.

* * *

Part 2? Ideas?