...You What?

thanks Fandom-Princess7875 for the idea, i changed it a bit tho

tHe dAyS oF sOUrdOuGh aRE oVEr ugh shut up spotify let me listen to music plz

Take the ideal MCU and just... +15 years

I know, its short, but im trying my hardest here

* * *

A heaving sigh ripped out of Peter's mouth as he sat back on the Quinjet. The mission had been rough, and SHIELD had been compromised as a result of some rogue agents.

There wasn't much that the Avengers could do but escape to a safe house.

But, as most stories go, they were all gone, destroyed or already found. Oh no!

"Well, what are we going to do?" Tony asked. "We can't just sit here. Barton?"

Clint shook his head. "No can do. Laura is sick of us crashing there, and finals is coming up, so they need silence to study. Steve?"

"Nope." Steve sighed, "My apartment is too small. Won't fit all of us. Anyone else?"

Peter closed his eyes and took a deep breath before raising a finger. "I've got a place. Should be big enough, let me make a call first."

He got a few strange looks, because he was pretty adamant about them not knowing where he lived, but he got up and took out his phone. Peter dialed a number before walking out of the room.

"Hey babe." He said quietly. "Can the team crash? It was a rough mission and there's nowhere else to go."

The person on the other side must have agreed, because Peter came back in and gave Nat (the pilot) some coordinates.

It took a while, but the jet landed in a clearing by some woods. It was a tight fit, but they made it.

"Grab your stuff. It's a bit of a hike to come back if you forgot something, so don't." Peter announced. "Also, try not to get overwhelmed by what you find."

Now, let's be real here. The Avengers were confused. A few had probably figured at least a little bit of it out, but most were very confused. Their confusion only multiplied when they came upon a quaint little cabin in the woods.

Peter walked over the porch to knock on the door, and a woman his age opened it.

"Hey hon!" She said, kissing Peter on the cheek.

Peter answered similarly before he turned to look at the team. "Uh, everyone, meet MJ. My wife."

"Wife?" Tony asked incredulously. "Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?" There were murmurs of similar questions throughout the group.

"We thought it would be safer to keep my family secret. Less of a chance that they'd be found."

"They?" Natasha asked suspiciously.

Peter nodded, and with a smile ushered the Avengers into the cottage. A girl, around four, ran over to Peter.

"Daddy!" She shrieked delightedly, and Peter swooped her up into his arms and messed around with her.

MJ leaned against a wall. "That's May. Mary's upstairs sleeping, she's two."

The Avengers took this all in. Peter had been hiding an entire family form them? Sounds unbelievable, but okay.

May wriggled out of her father's arms and walked over to Natasha. "Are you the one daddy says my sister's named after?"

Nat went to shake her head but Peter grinned. "She sure is. Cause her name is Mary Natasha, remember?"

Little May smiled up at Natasha who was internally crying and held her arms up. Nat complied and lifted the girl into her arms.

"I like her," May announced proudly. "But I don't know about him." She said, pointing at Clint.

Natasha stuck out her tongue at Clint, who just scowled back.

~

Everyone chatted with each other and got to know Peter's family over dinner, which made the next few days very enjoyable. They had a lot of fun, and MJ even invited them back.

* * *

<3