Agent, I Don't Care (and tagged again lol) ~

mentions of blood, but it shouldn't be too bad. yknow what im gonna put spideychelle in here u cant stop me

also, the squiggle in the title is for me to know what wips are finished, so dont worry bout a thing my mans

Got tagged again... See bottom

* * *

When Peter had gotten a new phone (courtesy of a certain Stark) the first thing he did was put it on silent.

It was now months later, and not once had Peter taken off of silent. Not once. So, as he sat in the middle of AP US History, he wondered why his phone was ringing.

Why? And why to him?

He quickly looked at the contact and, panicking, tried to take it, saying it was for work, but the teacher stopped him. 

"No, Peter. Answer it on speakerphone. I am tired of your lies." Mrs. Gaunt said, crossing her arms and twisting her face into an awful sneer.

Sighing, Peter complied. 

"Parker, where the hell are you." It was Nick Fury, disgruntled and annoyed.

"Um, Mr. Fury, sir, I'm in school right now. I get out in a few hours though. Um... you're on speakerphone by the way, sir."

"I had Stark message you an hour ago. We're waiting on you. We need you to get over here now."

"But, I don't have a note. I can't just leave class."

A sigh was heard from the other side of the phone. Fury was very clearly trying to not loose his cool. "Agent, I don't care if you're graduating. We've got an issue, and unless you plan on letting your team go in without backup, leave that school and get over here, right now."

Peter sighed this time. "Right away, sir."

"Before you go, Agent, why am I on speakerphone?" Fury asked.

"Why did you hack my phone to make it ring when I have it on silent, sir?"

A pause. "Touche, Parker. Also, tell that kid in the corner to close his mouth. Its bugging me."

Peter looked over to the corner as he ended the call. There sat Flash, mouth open and gaping. He grinned, and spoke to the boy. "You heard the man, Flash. Might want to stop before you catch flies."

Peter grabbed his backpack from the back of his chair and left the classroom. Mrs. Gaunt was too confused to say anything, and Ned was just laughing where he sat.

~

When Peter left the school, he changed into his suit and swung over to where Fury had messaged him to go.  There was a black jet there, waiting for him, and it took off immediately after Peter got on.

He had no idea where he was going, except that it was somewhere in Massachusetts, just that there was a mission and they needed him.

The plane trip was short, only half an hour, and then Peter was ushered off the jet and into the battle. 

It was wild, Avengers were everywhere and so where what he assumed where HYDRA agents. Peter flung himself amidst the fight, punching and kicking like a Ferris wheel of fury. 

Speaking of fury, Nick Fury was there, too. He had a group of SHIELD agents on the grass, and they were holding their own. Peter fought over to them to speak to Fury.

"Sir, all due respect, but you made me miss a calculus quiz, and the teacher doesn't do retakes. That's gonna lower my grade."

Fury sighed. "Just flash your badge. I gave you one for a reason, Agent."