Mischief Only Slightly Manageable~

Ohononon here you are, ever elusive Hail_fucking_Hydra

ay so loki aint a teen here, cause... ykn0

language (lotss), but its in old norse, soo hehe gotchu. can u guess what they say?

* * *

Peter knew he was different from the rest of his school. It was kind of obvious, considering he was incredibly gifted and a very early bloomer. 

Perks of being a frost giant, he supposed.

Yes, you heard him. 

Peter Parker, the nerd in sweaters, builder of LEGOS, was a frost giant. His father, Loki, tried to visit as much as he could, but when on the run from authorities for something he had no control over, it was pretty hard. 

Also, he had spider DNA. Peter didn't know if it was that weird spider from OSCORP or his father getting freaky with some spider-lady, but the fact remained that Peter shared a very good portion of his DNA with spiders.

~

Peter sighed, adjusting the strap of his backpack as he jogged up the stairs to his apartment. No one knocked, ever, so he just kept living there. Loki managed to send money every now and then for rent and food, but Peter wasn't living luxuriously. 

Nothing like the Halls of Asgard that Loki spoke so highly about.

Peter dumped his bag on the floor and kicked a piece of trash that had fallen out of the can. Oh well, he decided. Might as well go patrol.

After donning his suit, Peter swung out of the window and tried to find some crime. He also tried to avoid cameras (and was so good at it that anyone outside of New York wasn't sure he existed), but you win some, you lose some. 

His wish was granted as he stumbled upon a mugging. He felt himself grin and suddenly, all sorrow was gone.

"Hey man, could you, like, not???" He asked in a high-pitched girly voice.

"What?" The mugger looked around, not seeing the hero.

Peter dropped down, making the man shriek. "Surprise." he said, in his regular voice. Then, Peter decided to have fun.

Using his magic that his father had been teaching him, he conjured up about a hundred small, fake spiders. He made them crawl out of walls and hidden crevices, even out of the mugger's shirt.

"Not so tough now, are we?" Peter taunted the mugger, leaning casually against the wall as he had seen his dad do many times.

The man was crying at this point, and the girl who had once been a target had fled. "Call an ambulance!" the mugger yelled from his crouched position, "But not for me."

"Nice choice of meme," Peter laughed, before a sudden pain ripped through his shoulder. 

The nerve of that guy. He shot him?

The pain got worse as the mugger ran, and the blood started flowing pretty heavily. "Oh, burr til einn beiskaldi." Peter groaned, clutching his shoulder.

"Language, Peter."

Peter whipped his head around to see none other than Loki. "Dad!" He ran over and hugged the slim man. "You didn't tell me you were coming!"

"And you didn't tell me you took up heroics." Loki shot back, amused.

Peter looked down, guiltily. 

Loki panicked, hurriedly reassuring the boy. "I think it's marvelous, burr. Your magic is steadily improving."

"You think?" Peter asked excitedly, then he suddenly noticed his wound was gone. "Hey, didn't you say they could track your magic? Why'd you do that if Thor can track you?"