'Your Father Says No Weapons, Peter.' Says A Little Snitch~

requested by one wonderful person... BookLover122005 

* * *

Lots of things can happen on a Thursday. Births, deaths, wars. Yet, they're boring, not extraordinarily special, just kind of there. Thursdays are just like any other day, but this particular Thursday that Peter was experiencing could easily be listed as one of the worst days, dare he say it, in the world.

 Why?

Well, you know the drill on these types of stories. Oh, no! A field trip to Stark Tower! *gasp*

Yeah. This one isn't much different, except for the fact that Friday is a little snitch and Peter had recently threatened to shut her down.

She didn't like that, so... watch out, Peter.

Back to our main character, who now was chilling on a bus, sweating and nervous, having a mild freak-out, as you do. 

MJ thought it was pretty funny, and Ned was too excited about going to the tower to even bother worrying about Peter's anxiousness. He'd be fine. Right?

The bus started rolling its way down streets, taking its sweet time, as school buses always do. They have no sense of urgency, and for that, Peter was glad.

Right now, he was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, hiding as many weapons as he possibly could, completely oblivious to the 'No Weapons Rule' made for Avengers when they tag along on tours after one to many explosion.

About thirty minutes later, the bus stopped in the Tower's parking lot and the students shuffled of. It was the Academic Decathlon team, so there were only like fifteen kiddies, but the amount of energy radiating off of these kids could have powered an entire city.

Except Peter, but no one noticed his bad mood. Well, MJ did, but we all know that.

The kiddos were herded into the lobby, which was impeccably clean and very luxurious.

Ooh, wow, get on with the story, author.

fine.

They were given passes, but they were only for if they got separated from the group. The passes couldn't get the teens anywhere special.

Everyone as a whole decided to ignore that Peter had pulled out his own pass, and headed over to the metal detector (Tony hated having to go through it. He set it off every time) and security checkpoint. Peter was somewhere like mid-way through the group of noisy children, so it took a hot minute to get to him.

He was expecting a lot when he went through them. However, a blaring alarm and Friday's smug little voice was not one of them.

"No Weapons On Tour protocol triggered. Avenger, please step aside to remove all weapons from your person."

Friday spoke very officially. Peter groaned as the security guards looked at him a little weirdly. Then, Friday spoke again.

"You heard me Peter. Your father says no weapons, Peter, and you know how you hate to upset him."

Peter glared at the ceiling. "Snitches get stitches, Friday."

Regardless, Peter was ushered aside to be searched. He pushed the hands off and started doing it himself, first removing the guns he had, courtesy of Natasha. 

His class was watching with wide eyes.

After maybe seven or eight different guns, Peter started with the knives that Loki had given him. Two tiny ones from each shoe, a big one strapped to each calf, a few various sized ones on each thigh, small ones up his sleeves, several along his waist...

"Who are you, kid?" One of the guards asked, almost impressed. "The only ones that have triggered that alarm are Avengers."

Peter looked up while still removing knives from his person, then continuing to his backpack where over ten more were stuffed. "Well, then, I guess you have your answer." He made a little noise of surprise when he found another small pistol in his backpack. "Huh, I thought Nat borrowed this for her ball this week. Guess not."

At this point, the entire lobby was straining their heads to look at this kid who was just loaded with weapons. His class was scared, but also kinda awed.

After knives, Peter moved on to various other weapons.

He had some of Nat's prototype Widow Bites, A taser in his back pocket, his spider drone...

When he was done, Peter went to walk through the metal detector again.

"You forgot something, Peter." Friday said, amused and clearly having the time of her life.

Peter sighed and unclipped his web shooters, and took his com devices out of his ears. "Snitches end up in ditches. I hope you know that, Friday, you little meanie."

"Peter." She said.

He groaned again and took out a few more daggers as well as his backup web shooters.

Finally, he was let through the checkpoint, and he joined half of his class. The other half continued to go through, scared but also with a new sense of respect for Peter.

"Did you have all those at school?" Mr. Harrington asked Peter.

"Yeah, why?" Peter answered, enjoying the look that he got.

As everyone collectively decided to forget about the incident in the lobby, the AcaDec tour continues along. The tour guide was a guy named Billy, who liked to wear beanies. 

Peter only knew that cause he was Beanie Billy, and Iconic intern. He was from a foster family, and his brother worked here too... who was it... George? No, Freddie. Definitely Freddie.

The tour continued on peacefully, and Peter could've fallen asleep because of how bored he was. 

Natasha was in the shadows, but if Peter ignored her hard enough, it was almost as it she wasn't there!

It was only at the gym tour that Natasha revealed herself. 

"Hey, Pete, wanna spar, now that you're unarmed?" She asked in a teasing voice.

Peter rolled his eyes. "Sure, I mean, I've not been super subtle today. My secret may as well be out. What's a little more?"

They sparred for about fifteen minutes before Peter jumped backwards, pulled out a dagger, and hissed at Natasha.

"You have another one?" She yelled, trying to trip Peter.

"Back up, Nat." He snarled with narrowed eyes, holding out his dagger. She backed up, just in time for Peter to toss it aside and jump on her. 

Natasha went down, and Peter pulled out another knife to hold at her neck. "Yield."

She did, reluctantly, and when they stood up, the class was watching as terrified as anyone from Gen Z can be with the looming threat of a horrible economy and the disaster that is politics.

Clapping was heard from the other end of the gym, where another elevator was. It was, of course, Tony.

"Good job! Oh," He wiped a fake tear. "My son is becoming such a violent teen. I couldn't be prouder."

Peter sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Well, you better hope my group signed NDAs."

Tony waved a hand. "Of course they did. Now come on, Petie poo, it's movie night. You too, Nat. Oh, Ned and MJ can come if they want."

With that, they left and the class was left with gaping mouths and unanswered questions. 

Boo Hoo, I guess. 

* * *

should i get a more interesting cover?