Kiddo, Bambi, Son ~

requested by the lovely justanerdhere

look i made a collage! ^^

Takes place after civil war, but Peter wasn't there.

Lol 15 hrs without power and counting!!

* * *

Tony sat down on his couch, sighing. He closed his eyes briefly, desperate for a little rest.

I mean, don't get him wrong, adopting the orphaned three year old Peter Parker was the best decision that he ever made, but... man, that kid could cause trouble. Tony was constantly exhausted.

He had just put Peter to bed, and needed to leave for a press event. The press didn't know about Peter yet, so whenever they asked why he wasn't getting any sleep, he had to make something up.

Tony stood wearily, and walked over to the elevator. Once he reached the ground floor, he met up with Happy, who was driving. 

"Got a babysitter for the kid?" Happy asked, turning to look at the tired dad.

"Yup, her name's May. May... Parker, I think."

"Any relation?"

"Not that I know of." Tony said, shaking his head.

Happy nodded and started driving.

They got to the event way too soon, just as Tony started drifting asleep. He woke with a start, and wiped a bit of drool off of his mouth before opening the car door and stepping out.

The noise hit him right away, and through his sunglasses Tony could see the crazed fans that had caught wind of the event.

He sighed again. He wanted nothing more than to be cuddling with Peter right now, but Life had other ideas.

Some reporters asked for his attention, waving their hands wildly and pointing to their cameras. He wandered over to a few, answering questions sparingly.

"Mr. Stark!! You haven't been seen outside of the tower in a few weeks! Is there trouble with the tower or the rogue Avengers?"

"Nope, no trouble. Everything is running well, I just haven't had an opportunity to part with my... projects." Son, not projects. "And the rogues were pardoned, we're all set there."

"Sir, Tony, have you given up your playboy ways? We've heard nothing from the ladies of social media claiming-"

Tony cut the reporter off before he could finish that. "Yes. I decided it wasn't giving enough respect to the women, and that with the way my life is going right now, I cannot keep it up." Of course he couldn't. Nothing ruined the mood like a toddler crying. Not to mention he was in a relationship with Pepper, but they hadn't announced that yet.

"What do you mean by that?"

"That's classified." Tony shot the reporters his signature smirk, before going to find where Happy was for a moment.

"You missing the kid?" Happy asked, sipping some murky brown drink.

Tony nodded. "Hey, I'll drive back, gotta stay sober anyway." He'd given up drinks, and wanted to be conscious when he returned to Peter.

Tony left Happy's side to mingle with the crowd, shaking off the women that tried to attach to his side. 

It got to the point where he was half enjoying himself, but then his ringtone went off. He looked at the reporter he was with at the moment before excusing himself.