Y/N Info

( You wear it with white flats)

Mark: left wrist
Age:???
Name: Y/N M/N L/N
Cup size: Double C ( Lots of people have been saying I should do a cup size C so here you go!)
Personality: A very loving person, kind to everyone, tries her best to make everyone happy and is very soft but can be very serious and scary when pissed off or her friends are hurt.
Like: cooking, singing, Meliodas, her friends, and helping people.
Dislikes: mean or rude people, hurting others, and arguing.

Secret treasure: Avalon

( This is your sacred treasure)

                               background
Although there isn't much to say about her right now, she was close to Meliodas even before the sins were created. She met him after he suffered grave injuries while on a mission for his kingdom.

Y/N was just wandering around minding her own business when she found him lying on the ground almost half-dead. She freaked out but treated his wounds waiting for him to wake up.

His initial reaction was confusion, but his next move was to call her an angel and start groping her which embarrassed her to the point that she fainted. So that's how they met, and they haven't parted since.

(Don't worry readers, there aren't a lot of chapters because this is my second story, so I will update as frequently as I can)