Chapter 15

====================================
Hey guys I want to apologize for all the late updates and stuff, a lot of things have been going on but I hope you stick with me and I promise to get as many chapters out as I can!!.

Love, Author~Chan🌸
====================================

~ Y/n's POV ~
Upon realizing the rest of the team had already left me, I just gave up out of disappointment as I walked for a considerable distance.

Since they were too focused on the fight, I had a feeling this would happen, but it doesn't mean I'm not pissed off. How was it that no one noticed that I hadn't arrived at the tavern? Imagine if I got caught by the holy knights, they might notice me then.

As I looked up at the sky, I sighed again, wondering why I chose this path of life. Even though it was a frustrating path, I chose this route because it brought me a type of love unlike anything else I had ever experienced.

A small voice called out to me "your majesty?". After I raised an eyebrow, I turned around to see none other than Aaliyah?!

( not my photo, I've already used it and the characters from Digimon and the artist is digiegg on tumbler )

As she looked at me with tears in her eyes, she cried out, "your majesty, I've been looking for you for ages and I thought I'd never find you!". She then flew into my arms and began sobbing into my shoulder.

Aaliyah's return was a great joy and excitement to me. Who would have thought she would return to find me? As much as I love Aaliyah as a sister, her situation is different.

I knew Aaliyah loved me from the start, after all, we did grow up together. My heart just couldn't find the strength to look at her in that way, and she knows it. Still, Aaliyah will love me no matter what.

When I pulled back from hugging Aaliyah, I told her, "I'm sorry that we met at such a bad time, but I'm so glad to see you!". "A bad time? what do you mean you look like you're just going for a stroll?" Aaliyah asked.

I explained everything that had happened in the Necropolis to her. Her face resembled a volcano about to erupt.

She seemed to be boiling over with rage due to my teammates' seeming forgetfulness. Her immediate reaction was to strangle them.

Aaliyah screamed out, "HOW DARE THEY FORGET MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS OF A QUEEN!!!! I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!".

She went on a rampage shouting about how painful my team's death would be and about how beautiful and magnificent I am. At the time, I did not realize how cruel she could be.

 At the time, I did not realize how cruel she could be