Chapter 12

| recap |

They were heading for a certain destination, and I knew exactly what or more like WHO they were after. "I look forward to seeing you soon," I whispered.

"......little sister"

To be continued

| let's continue|

~ Meliodas POV ~

" Ban.....Y/n!"

" King!"

" Sir Ban!"

" King....Y/n come back!"

Upon hearing Diane say "Man, where did those three go now?" I began to slow down as another presence entered the Necropolis.

When I stopped, Elizabeth was close behind me and bumped into my back. She asked me " is everything OK?" I looked around and said, " I don't think we're alone here."

As she looked around, she started freaking out a bit, saying, "Uh...I don't see anyone here but us." Of course, Hawk had to say something to make her feel even more uncomfortable.

"No ghost has appeared to scare us or anything" Elizabeth replied, frightened "I'd be terrified if it had".

As they both freaked out, Hawk quickly spoke up and said, "we can't be here any longer; let's go looking for them now!".

As soon as Elizabeth agreed with him, we started moving again, but I couldn't shake the feeling that we weren't alone any longer.

~ Y/n's POV ~

Although King and Ban were traveling quite far through the Necropolis, they didn't notice that I followed them, as I kept myself in the shadows.

As King spoke, he asked, "does he really think he can escape me?" King soon appeared in front of Ban and stopped him from running. Ban then replied, " you're back again, huh fake king?".

King asked Ban, "so you think I'm a fake, huh?" Ban nodded his head in agreement.

Even though Ban agreed, King quickly disagreed, saying "no, I am the real king." Ban didn't seem to get it and was getting frustrated by all of this.

He said, "Look I'm busy, now Shoo!" and waved his hand to tell King to move along.

When King said "you'll see," Ban replied with a devilish smile, saying "is that so?" and before anything else could be said, Ban took off again, passing King in the process.

Then I started following them again, but during Ban's little run King was able to come up beside him and ask him, "You haven't changed since the old days, have you?"

As King continued, Ban stared at him confused. "As long as you get what you want, you don't care if other people get hurt."

Ban reached out towards King and started moving his hand in different directions in an attempt to strike him down, but King dodged all of his attempts.

Then Ban smirked and said, " well look at that you really are king." King then floated on his pillow beside Ban, saying, " I told you so."