Chapter 1

~ third person POV ~

| THE KINGDOM OF LIONES |

The dead streets are swept by an eerie wind. The young man walks through a city of abandoned buildings and broken-down homes. Having his sword at all times, he watched left and right to see if anyone was pursuing him. He then heard an older voice yell, "Hey, you there! give me a hand".

As they were walking down the pathway the older knight asked " so where are you from" the young man looked up at him saying " Chains, Sir" The old man looked at him with shock saying " Chains? I've been serving this kingdom for 40 years and I've never heard of that place" The young boy smiled and replied, " it's not a surprise sir, it's way out in the boonies".

When he looked down at the young man he said, " you can't get flustered if you want to be a holy knight apprentice." The young boy looked at the man with a shocked expression saying " I couldn't be a holy knight in 1 million years" The older man said with an eerie voice " this might be a tough job for a young fella like you" when the younger boy looked out in front of him he had seen over hundreds of corpse laying across the ground dead.

The young man stutters " W-Who are these people?" The older man looks among the corpses saying " Holy knights one and all".

The younger man backed up saying " Wh-What happened here?!" The older man kept his gaze on all the corpses say " what happened? They were all mercilessly Burchard in the blink of an eye by just eight people"...............

| To a Tavern |

Several drunk men were lying around on tables with their faces red and intoxicated due to drinking. A short blonde man was grabbing cups from tables and bringing them over to the front among the sea of men. As one of the drunk men commented to the blonde "you're one hard-working waiter for such a little fella." the blonde replied to the drunk one "Oh no buddy, I'm the owner of this place!" leaving the drunk stunned.

"Fresh from the oven, the meat pie that made the boar hat famous!" The men around the table were so excited to eat it but as they put it in their mouths it looked as though they just ate the grossest thing in the world.

The blonde man stated "you should know, our reputation for our beer is top-notch, but not so much for our food" they all said at the same time, "you should mention that!!" They were getting ready to fight the blonde man.

One of the men pointed out " Wait guys he's packing a sword!" The young blonde gave off a sinister glare saying " well guys it looks like we got a problem, now let's fix it ". Snapping his fingers, a woman and a bright pink pig appeared. This young woman had beautiful Y/h/c hair and bright Y/e/c eyes. The men seem to of forgotten all about the fight but then realized that the pig started talking " Man next time give me some decent scraps OK" and when the pig finished eating it started trotting away with sass in his step.

Meliodas then pointed to the pig saying "If guys want I can make you whole roasted pig" The pig turned around and squeaked out, " Oh man that was the best scrubs of ever had in my entire life!" The young girl gave off a soft giggle making the blonde-haired man look at her with a smile. Due to the argument between the owner and the pig, the entire Taven burst into laughter.

But then a man busted in through the doors yelling " I-I saw it" soon the man was now sitting down at a table with a group of his friends saying " I'm not kidding, I saw it I swear that is all holy, it was the wandering Rust knight" The men around the table started telling his friend that there was no reason to be nervous but one of them spoke up about the eight deadly sins.

The tavern owner asked of the men "The eight deadly sins?" One of them replied "There are posters all over the place just like those over there" he pointed to the wallboard with eight different posters on it.