Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )

⚠️ Warning, sad chapter, and spoilers!!, also a lot of moving gifs don't know how to put them together so they kinda cringe! but I like them! so enjoy!⚠️

~ Y/n's POV ~

As I sat up on my favorite tree branch, I watched the stars. As I ponder all the wrongs I have been through in my lifetime, I am struck by the trauma that I have dealt with.

 As I ponder all the wrongs I have been through in my lifetime, I am struck by the trauma that I have dealt with

(PS all the pictures that I post on here are not my artwork, their name is at the bottom of the picture. I will always put the artist's name whenever I use photo references but this is what I was referring to put your OC or whoever you are in the picture)

When I was young, I wondered how it would be to be born as an ordinary village girl rather than some powerful entity. Could I have experienced something different? What new people would I meet? How likely is it that I would have encountered Meliodas?

When you have relived the same experience so many times, you begin to appreciate the new meaning of life.

I often wonder whether this will be the last time I'll ever see Meliodas?. The only thing I desire more than anything is to share who I am with Meliodas. As much as I want to give him back the memories I had taken, I am afraid of what the consequences will be.

Oh, how silly of me, 'fearing the consequences' of my own actions. When I chose to love a member of the demon clan...A prince at that! I had predetermined this fate. Yet here I am, a coward, hiding behind a false persona and refusing to tell him who I am.

When everything is let loose, what will happen to all the hard work of concealment? Will it come to light revealing all the hidden information? I'll lose him, I'll lose everybody trust me...I will have nothing.

"Your majesty?" a voice whispered behind me. When I turned to look, I saw none other than my most trusted ally Aaliyah.

"Yes, old friend?" I turned back to look at Aaliyah. She was the only one who knew the entire truth. It was only she who stayed with me as my most trusted friend throughout this whole ordeal.

 It was only she who stayed with me as my most trusted friend throughout this whole ordeal

(this is what she looks like the artist I believe is digiegg on tumbler?)

Even after all I've been through, even after all I've lost. I have always been able to rely on Aaliyah. She was there when my parents abandoned me as a child at the very beginning of my life.