Chapter 13

~ hello my lovely readers!!, I am alive as you can see. Just a quick question for those of you who are reading my sailor moon fanfic!!

The next chapter is going to be cruise blues!!

Would you guys like to have a date scene between Y/N and Darien? Or her sneaking onto the boat like Serena did? Or maybe getting invited to the boat ride by Rei.

Please let me know as I'm in the works i'm starting this one!!~

~ Y/n's POV ~

King and I looked at the now encased Ban King with an emotionless face and I with a look of regret, " no words of repentance even at the end, huh?" King said to no one in particular.

When I looked up at King, his eyes were filled with sorrow. He didn't want to do what he did but he felt it was justice for his sister. " That's so you, huh".

As I watched King remove the Chastiefol from Ban's chest and return it to its original form, I couldn't help but wonder "Why...why didn't you listen to me?".

"Sister, I need justice for Elaine... I understand you care about Ban, and you had some knowledge of Elaine, but this is my battle" King said.

He looked at Ban and continued to speak to his statute form " then suffer alone for all eternity never finding redemption or peace or unable to move a muscle or to die, that's fitting since you took everything from Elaine, you've earned your place here".

As King slowly departed, leaving me standing beside Ban's stone statue, glimmering yellow light began to descend in front of Ban's figure.

King turned around saying " what is that, is that Bans doing?". He started gently floating down to the ground trying to figure out what was going on and continued to say " no, he should be totally powerless".

He stuck his chastiefol in the ground looking up with sorrow in his eyes saying " or is it Elaine, are you here!?".

As the glowing orbs formed in front of my eyes, I saw the form of a young girl in a white dress with light pink skin and blonde hair.

My breath was heavy as I whispered "Elaine?". Taking both of Ban's cheeks and leaning in, she embraced him and kissed him gently.

Upon pulling away from the kiss, the stone that was around Ban was released, and he was freed.

King was utterly confused now saying " it's broken?! My petrification spell but how?!".

Ban had a gentle smile on his face looking at the young-looking girl before him while King could see a bunch of orbs. Ban then said, " Hello, Elaine".

King gasped with shock not being able to believe that Ban could see Elaine and he couldn't. King Said " it can't be!".

Elaine's ghostly form leans forward towards Ban saying " Ban, how about earth did you get that scar~".

Ban gives off a tsk sound saying to Elaine " I thought you guys watch over us from the other side, what fib am I right, Mama Bear?" while looking down at me.

When he continued to pester Elaine, I laughed lightly. She looked at me with a bright smile and I could tell she wanted to ask me so many questions, but I put my finger to my lips signaling to remain silent.

" Th-that voice is really is her...... Elaine do you recognize your brother? Please show yourself to me too!" The desperation in his voice was so prominent, Ban gave a side glance in's King's direction.

He looked at Elaine saying " let him see you". While looking at Elaine again, I whispered softly, "I don't think that will work, Ban".

Elaine looked at me shaking her head in agreement while saying " here in the necropolis it's possible for the living and the dead to see each other but only when there bonded by strong emotions" she finished while holding Bans cheek.