Chapter 9

~ Diane's POV ~

After I finish crushing that bug lady and dusting off my hands, I looked over to see hawk talking to Y/n " I'm so sorry Y/n, if only I was as strong as my mom".

But as the piggy spoke, "Y/n" body began to slowly disintegrate and soon the wind picked up and it disappeared!.

( imagine she was lying on the ground, this is also what I imagine Y/N illusion would look like when they disappear)

Upon hearing this, everyone was shocked and soon Elizabeth and Hawk were looking around. It was obvious Y/N was no longer here and had left.

I looked up towards the prison and spoke down to Elizabeth and hawk " she's gone guys this was just one of her illusions".

Elizabeth looked at me and question " but she was beaten up in battle, how could she get away without us realizing it?".

I looked at her and said, "Y/N has always done this no matter if she was beaten or not. She's probably healing as we speak so we better make our move".

With that, I picked up my bag and put it over my shoulders, and started to walk a small distance.

That was when I heard the piggy run up to the man that helped the holy knight. He then yelled at him saying " Hey you!!, you're a knight from Baste prison right!?".

The man shakes his head before saying " no but that holy knight forced me to come here" Hawk then spoke in a stern voice " but you know where they're holding the sin and the doctor's daughter, you better tell me before I have to get rough!".

" hey wait those holy knights mean business, if I tell you where they are you have no idea- " but before he could finish I stomped up behind him saying" here's a question for you, would you rather have this done to you at the hands of the holy knights or by us" I then held up the female holy knight bug thingy to show the man what I was talking about.

He tipped his hat to us and had a scared smile on his face........

~ Meliodas POV ~

I looked up at the tower we were about to head into saying"are you sure they're in this tower" before looking over at Diane.

She spoke up " well let's just say, he didn't look like the kind of soldier who would be willing to lie to my cute little face".

I looked up at the tower again saying " well who would?". When we were about to enter the prison Diane turned to me and asked, " are you sure Y/N got into the prison before us?".

Then I glanced at the prison and said, "Yep, saw her walking in, though she would have done this".

Then Elizabeth spoke up " will Lady Y/N be all right by herself right?".

I could see the worry in her eyes when she looked at me. I knew she started caring deeply for her after what Y/N did for her.

Diane stated " so weird, this whole place looks totally deserted".