Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)

( your outfits at the top and this is the backstory of you and Meliodas meet)

~ Y/n's POV ~

Earlier today, I went to pick some berries for dinner. As I live in a nearby hut in the forest, not many people can find me there, but while I was wandering around I came across a trail of blood. Although I was worried, I followed it nonetheless.

What can I say? My caring nature would make me want to be there to save an animal or someone who was about to die. I didn't want them to be left unattended.

After going further and further along the blood trail, I came to a strand of blonde hair sticking out from behind a tree and was shocked. When I yelled to them about their condition, and if they needed any help, the only response I got was a groan, and I knew I'd never get help in time, so I ran over to the man...no, this is a boy?.....

Initially, it looked like a young boy with bright blonde hair and half-lidded emerald green eyes, but what really caught my attention was that he looked exactly like my past lover or the one I took the memories away from before I disappeared.

I told myself it couldn't be him; I took away his memories by dying at his father's henchman's hands so he wouldn't have to suffer. I just brushed it off, and when I looked him in the eyes, I said, "I don't know if you can hear me, but I'll take you home with me." all I got back was a weak nod.

"I am going to have to help him back to my hut," I thought to myself as I put the boy's arm over my shoulders.

| 10 minutes later |

Once the boy over my shoulder went limp, I knew he was losing too much blood, so I ran until I reached my little home, laid him down on the bed, and then got my medical kit to attend to him and also used my powers to speed up the healing.

The time got closer to nightfall, I finished taking care of him so all I needed to do was ensure he rested well and give him his medication from time to time, so I decided to start cooking after thinking he was passed out.

That wound looks too deep for it to have been caused by one's self - I wondered if something or someone was trying to kill him. I hope this young boy is okay.

Yet, this one though is still stuck in my head. I erased the memory of the man I loved to protect him, but still, fate makes us reunite even after this long period of time.

Initially, I didn't pay attention to the rummaging behind me since I was preoccupied with cooking and my own thoughts, but then I realized I needed to go outside to retrieve something for dinner so I went to go find it.

~ Meliodas POV ~

I woke up in the dark, not feeling well, and I wondered what had happened. Oh right, those bloody assassins, one of them caught me by surprise, getting a good shot to the chest.

Yet where am I, I feel a bedlike touch on my skin? When I slowly opened my eyes, I discovered a dimly lit fire in the corner and the smell of burning wood. There was also some freshly cooked food, and what smelled like medicinal herbs.

After I noticed the whole thing was in someone's house, I looked around to see where it was coming from. Whose house was this? I'd never seen it before. It couldn't be Liz's house since she was so far from where I was.

So who's was it?.

I soon found out the answer to my question when a woman in a beautiful light pink almost white kimono, along with a coral pink cloak, emerged from outside the cabin.

When I saw her, she was Y/h and probably a size double C, but don't ask me how I know this; I'm a pervert. Since she hadn't realized I was awake yet, I kept checking her out. When I tried to get up from the bed, it made a creaking noise and she turned around a little bit. She seemed startled about me waking up at that time, and slowly approached me.

Then she placed a hand on my shoulder and put me down on the bed again, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head, 'why does her touch seem so familiar?'.

Her voice was so delicate, and may I add that it was soft and tender as well. "Hello young boy, I found you with that injured in the forest, so I would like you to rest. If being poisoned is what you are afraid of, I'm only trying to give aid if you need it." My eyes kept scanning her, and the only words I could think of were, "you're an angel." Then I grabbed her chest and began groping it.

Initially, I thought 'BOY?!' as she blushed profusely, I wasn't a boy but I guess I look like one since I'm short and she was quite Y/s/t/m ( are you short tall, or medium) herself, she was about Y/h ( it is your height ), so it makes sense she thought I was a boy because I do kind of look young. I intended to correct her, but by the time I was about to begin speaking, she was already exhausted from embarrassment.

I chuckled at this, she was gorgeous, and I could tell I was starting to like her and I knew Liz would too, so I got up from the bed and placed her in it, and started walking to the door. Of course, I had noticed the expanse of the forest.

Initially, I thought that it was logical that I wouldn't know her since she lived all the way out here, but when I thought about it, it seemed incorrect. I do know who she is, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

When I first saw her I thought, "I have only seen half her face and her body, and would like to see the rest of it." I walked over to her and lightly removed the cloak from her and that's when I saw the beauty underneath.

Her hair was shiny and smooth and she had bright, half-lidded E/C eyes, all of which were so beautiful it made her look like she was sculpted by an artist. Then came the strangest feeling, as if I knew her from somewhere, but I couldn't put my finger on it, so I stopped thinking about it and just stared at this radiant girl, wondering how come I didn't know her sooner.

Soon she awoke and I could tell she was surprised to see me smile at her as I stuck out my hand and said " my name is Meliodas.".

As soon as she said her name, my world changed. She said, "Hello sweetheart, I'm Y/n L/n."

That was the beginning of our story.......