Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )

(1,300 years in the past)

( memory)

I was expecting my little brother to be born today. The anticipation of having him with me was just so exciting. I look forward to raising a child.

It was all over instantly as I heard the yelling, "Your majesty! There's a human in the forest giving off demon energy?" I looked at her, confused. When my little brother was about to be born, there was demon energy present. After a hard look at her, I question her "where would this essence be found at", her hands trembled, and when she pointed to the north side of the forest, I spread my wings and flew there.

 After a hard look at her, I question her "where would this essence be found at", her hands trembled, and when she pointed to the north side of the forest, I spread my wings and flew there

(these are your wings)

When I finally picked up on the demon essence from the north side of the fairy kingdom, I flew down to find a blonde-haired boy with emerald green eyes. As I stood near him, he turned my way. Seeing me high in the air, I tilted my head and asked: "Young boy, why are you in my forest?"

Initially, he was still in awe when he saw me but then he shook his head and said "Sorry lady but I'm a young man in my 20s, not a young boy". Because of my error, I blushed and responded, "I'm sorry, but you seem so young and kind of short, so I thought...". When I trailed off, he gave me a big goofy smile and stepped forward, "Hey pretty lady, I'm Meliodas.".

Then I blushed again as he turned his hand around and kissed my knuckles. I giggled at him and replied, "my name is Y/n M/n L/n, queen of the fairy kingdom."