Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )

~ Y/n's POV ~

|Recap|
Finally breaking the silence, I said " what are you here for.............

Fraudrin....."

| end of recap|

| end of recap|

"Well of course I'm here for you, PEACEKEEPER...." He said with a deep chuckle. It was inevitable that this day would come, but why now when everything was going so well?

" So you're playing the demon king's puppet again....... pitiful," I said with a stone-cold glare. I was disrespecting the king, so he let out a deep growl of displeasure.

Suddenly, he shrieked, "I wouldn't talk about the king like that. Maybe I should make this death even more gruesome and bloody as I did the last one.". However, I did not say anything and just kept staring at him until I realized I had to kill him.

I launch forward and cast a vine whipping spell to attack him in all directions. Several of the vines had caught him, giving him deep gashes, but other than that he managed to escape.

Suddenly, he growled, "I see, you're attacking now! This is a first!". Even though I did not say anything, I kept staring at him and sending every attack I could to stop him from doing anything but I knew it wouldn't matter what I did...I was going to die.

It's just that I wish I could. I was finally happy for once not because of my position as queen, but because I had a family, but that damn demon king had to act.

Therefore, I decided to say goodbye to Meliodas, "Oh Meliodas, I'm so sorry that we couldn't stay together longer, but I really wish we could have". I could hear him asking me vigourous questions about what was going on, but I wasn't answering. I cut off the link between us so he wouldn't feel my pain because I knew it was truly coming........