Y/n's magic

~ MAGIC ~

Memory Manipulation: is Y/N's main magic. She is able to manipulate the past, future, and present to how she wants them to be (a very hardcore power) and she is able to take others' injuries by placing herself in their place in memory.

Memory manipulation comes with a drawback. Even though Y/n's physical strength is not a lot but she can still do a good amount of damage, her magic is immense. For example, if Meliodas was injured in a fight, she could go back in the newly-created memory and place herself where the attack occurred so that she would receive the injury instead of Meliodas.

As a result of his overprotectiveness and caring for her too much, Meliodas came to believe that Y/N's secret treasure made her overuse her magic too much so he tried to take it and hide it away. Although Meliodas believe that he has Y/N's sacred treasure Y/N actually and deliberately lost her sacred treasure in the woods knowing that a close friend of hers ( Aaliyah ) would find her sacred treasure for her and keep it safe. Even though Meliodas didn't have her sacred treasure that didn't mean she wasn't upset for the attempt that he tried.

Y/n shows at some point in time that she has a very powerful and demanding side to her like she has some type of royal authority, but no one knows it for sure.

Minor Magic: Using her magic, she manipulates emotions in an effort to prevent them from spiraling out of control, such as when she washes all negative emotions away and replaces them with positive ones.

In addition to healing herself faster than others, she can also heal other people as well, but healing also drains a lot of her magical energy because she's keeping it back to prevent her secret from coming out.

Y/n can also create force fields from the earth around her and around others. These fields are strong, but the repercussions of using them can be harmful to the body.

~ Y/n's origin~

Her Race: Few people know Y/N's true origin because it is buried deep inside people's minds and they cannot seem to find it. One of the origins revealed is that she was a fairy queen to the fairy forest.

Y/N had cast a spell on the entire fairy kingdom years ago, making them forget who she was. The only person in the fairy kingdom who remembered her was her best friend Aaliyah, but she promised her that she would never tell anyone who she was.

~ Relationships ~

Meliodas: They have a very close relationship because Y/n has saved him several times, and Y/n allows him to grope her whenever he wants. She just says "it's his way of showing love to me". Meliodas always question this "I've always been in love with Y/N, and I will always be, but did I really know her before we met?".

King: Y/n and King have a sibling relationship. King sees her as an older sister and Y/n sees him as a younger brother they work best together.

Diane: You cannot break them up when they start talking, and Y/n loves Diane's size so much even though Diane doesn't, however she always tells her, "size doesn't matter; I will always love you because this means there is more of you to love and care for".

Ban: Some of you might not know this, but Ban sees Y/N as a mother figure in his life because he had never had one before, but when he got all the love and care from her he called her "Mama Bear" because she is always caring for him.

Merlin: They are a great team when it comes to making potions and spells, and Y/N is a great help when it comes to making new things or inventions too. Merlin keeps a secret from Y/N though because of the repercussions that will come from it if it is revealed.

Gowther: Although Gowther has no feelings, Y/n still cares for him just as much as everyone else on the team. She can also help him feel some feelings in a short amount of time, but that is enough for Gowther to feel alive. This causes him to be incredibly grateful to her.

Escanor: They see each other as parents of the group because everyone but them gets loaded. They don't have any romantic feelings for each other, but they still have a mutual friendship. 

Elizabeth: Despite the fact that she's new, I can see Y/n and her being very close, and Elizabeth might even consider her to be a sister but feelings can change and develop overtime?.

I hope you enjoy the tale and mystery. I will keep in touch with you as often as possible (thanks for reading it)