Chapter 11

~3'rd Person POV~

| let's continue |

He grins mischievously at Ban while sitting on the spear. In a playful tone, he asked, "who am I? Have you forgotten about me?~" Ban looked even more confused before answering bluntly, "I don't remember you at all."

The boy sighed softly and replied, "Well, it doesn't matter that much. The important thing is that you...". After the spear had been lodged in Ban's chest, the spear began twisting in a circle, then shooting out from his stomach, creating a large crater in his abdomen, dripping blood everywhere. " you are Ban the fox sin, the sin of greed".

Once the spear had stabilized in a horizontal line, the young boy gracefully floated down to the spear with a smug face, gently landing on it while saying "or maybe you would prefer if I called you Ban the Undead!".

Ban was still confused over the whole ordeal as he wiped his mouth from blood after the previous attack, but couldn't help but say, "You got a smart mouth Kid. But I'm getting tired of your tone. What do you know about me?". The young boy stared down at Ban for a few seconds before he sighed "I know your sin. Although you don't remember me, surely you remember your own sin?".

Ban was starting to become very irritated with this boy. But what did this kid know about Ban's sin? "You know that terrible awful crime you committed, to satisfy your selfish greed and gain eternal life, you murdered the holy woman of the fountain of youth!" The boy continued.

Ban's eyes seem to shrink as he recalls the events of that day. In one memory, a young girl with blond hair was stabbed in the stomach, and in another, the young girl kissed him. There was some sort of water transferred into his mouth.

Ban's face twisted into a scowl. "Yo, Brats, get out of here now," he called back to the two other kids. A little boy pushed his sister away from the impending fight. When the kids started retreating, the young boy said, "I'm right, aren't I?" At this point, he was sitting on his spear as it flew down towards Ban, so he could hit him again.

"I'll ask one more time who the hell you are.", Ban demanded swiftly. In response, Ban threw a punch at the spear, damaging the stonewall behind him, but not hitting the boy. In the thick air, the battle became intense. Ban looked to where the boy should've been, but he was gone.

The young boy's voice was directly behind Ban. "I'm glad you came out here to play with me, but you walked right into my trap". The boy's hand moved in different directions as the spear followed each movement. "You won't be able to escape anymore".

Ban dodged the spear with ease, so fast that you couldn't even see it, and then the boy said, "maybe you still remember Bumblebee". As the spear continued to move in different directions with the hope of piercing Ban, he stepped aside and did a flying kick in the direction of the boy.

As he was about to strike the boy, he said, "Sorry, that doesn't ring a bell!" The boy quickly moved out of the way almost looking like he teleported to the ground, Ban landing safely on the opposite side of him.

The boy flew up beside his spear and called out, "I wish she could see this and watch the man who took her life pathetically asking for mercy."

Ban had enough of this kid's nonsense so he ended it. In the end, he cracked his knuckles and put on the most devilish grin, raising his right hand while saying, "who the hell is this?". He was stopped short when a wooden mug was hit upside his head and someone yelled, "Bad ban!".

It was the captain of the eight deadly sins along with his right-hand woman Y/n the Dove sin of love. Both looked at Ban with a nonchalant face as they tried to figure out what was going on, but Ban said, "come on captain, mama butt out!! I'm kind of busy here".