Chapter 10

Warning: this chapter is going to be very long⚠️
Author~Chan🌸
—————————————————————

~ Y/n's POV ~

Every time I sleep I have a memory instead of a dream because when I sleep I'm in a black void waiting for the memories to play out like a puppet show.

Suddenly, someone's memory popped into my head and the minute I saw who it was, tears started rolling down my face.

I knew exactly whose memory it was and of whom......

"Elaine", I whispered silently.

~ memory~

Ban was climbing up to the trees and he gave off a smirk before saying " now we're talking" before jumping towards it.

The memory skipped ahead to where he was climbing up the tree singing something like this " ~just one drop adds 10 years to your life, and a good swallow gives you 100 more, drink it all and you'll live forever~" he then threw his bag up onto the landing of the tree and pulled himself over.

He gave off a humourous laugh with a big smile on his face before saying " A miracle treasure guarded by a holy woman.....The fountain of youth!"

"and anybody who drinks the water out of that cup is in for a nice dose of immortality" he then licked his lips excited to drink the water but before he did he said " well man, talk about blowing things out of proportion, I don't see an old hag guarding any miracles around here" and when he said that he looked around until his eyes landed upon a small figure below him.

He gave a small grunt after seeing the small blonde-haired fairy. I gave off a small chuckle at how confused he looked and what he said made it even funnier "what's up little girl you lost or something" that was something I knew Ban would have said to Elaine.

I could tell this was the beginning of where their relationship started and I was more than happy to accept that fact, they were perfect for each other.

He could take better care of her than I ever could. I abandoned her and King.

After getting out of my thoughts I had seen that
Elaine was floating up to the air saying " I am the guardian of this spring, and I protect it from bandits like you" he gave off an even more confused look until Elaine used fairy wind on him and sent him flying across the forest.

And the last thing I heard was.....

" Ohh shit!!!".

~ memory ended ~

Hearing a loud thud sound on the floor, I knew it was Ban. It always upsets him when he remembers those kinds of things, and it makes me uncomfortable too since no one knows that I'm related to King or Elaine.

The next thing I heard hawk yelling, "get up you lazy bums and go get your breakfast". As the bright light reflected on my face, I slowly started opening my eyes.

When I turned to look on the other side of the bed, I saw a pair of vibrant green eyes staring directly at me.

"Well, good morning Y/n!" Meliodas said, giving me a big goofy smile.

In addition, I returned a greeting, saying, "good morning, Meliodas, how are the ropes?" I asked smugly as I slowly got out of bed.

I giggled softly at him while he smiled at me. I finally said "how about I help you?".

In a perverted way, he said, "just be gentle".

" Meliodas, can you not be perverted for one second" giving him an annoyed grimace. He just smiled at me. For some surprising reason, I was finally able to untie the rope that was very tight.