Father & Daughter

"Hey Adrian, breakfast is ready" I hear Alex tell me calmly, she probably didn't know how to approach me in my sleep. I open my eyes, and I see her leave my new room. There's nothing but a bed and my suitcase in here. I get up and stretch, it's good to stretch in the morning. I take an outfit from my suitcase and change. I walk down stairs, and I smell something good. I see Servando eating at the dinner table, and Alex at the island with a mug in her hand. When I make it to the last few steps, they look up to see me.

"Morning kiddo" Servando tells me with a grin. I groan smiling, and I walk over to the table.

"Good sleep?" Alex asks me as she walks over to the table, we both sit down. I yawn

"So good I didn't want to wake up"

"I hope you don't mind me asking, do you know why your parents named you Adrian? I never met a girl named Adrian." Servando asks me curiously and takes a spoonful of egg. Luckily I was able to keep some of my parents belongings. Even my mom's journal.

"My parents really loved Rocky, and they named me after Rocky's wife Adrian" I tell them, Alex nods smiling. I get up, and I walk to the kitchen. I seve myself a plate.

"What else do you know about your mom and dad?" Alex asks me as she grabs a plate too.

"Not much. I was only 2 when they died. I know they loved me with all they had. They went back to fight because, well because of me." It doesn't hurt to talk about them, I never really knew them. I live through them though, when I talk about my parents. I'm proud of them, they only did what was right. I know if they were here, they'd be proud of me too.

"What's on the agenda?" I ask them, as I make my way back to the table with a plate full of food. I'm a teenager, high metabolism.

"Well we were going to go out to shop, we still are but we will have company. That alright with you? If not we can call them back" Servando tells me and he puts his hand on my hand, hesitant at first but it didn't bother me.

"I'm cool with it!" I tell them excitedly. I take a spoonful of egg and other vegetables in it. It's good, could be better with spice though.

"Do you guys have Tabasco or-"

"I got you" Servando tells me passing me the sauce. Alex shakes her head at us as we put sauce on our food.

"Hey uh.. I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't very important but-" I grab their attention, and the look on their face is gentle.

"I need new cleats"

"When I said I needed new cleats, I didn't think you'd by me new equipment and Nike merchandise." I tell Alex and Servando as we walk to the fitting rooms. Alex chuckles at me, while Servando hands me 2 shirts and 2 pants to try on out of the whole cart of clothes we have.

"That reminds me, your room! We need to decorate" Servando says excitedly, getting Alex's attention. I grab the clothes while they search through pinterest. I feel like a fat kid in a candy store right now, and its unbelievable.

When I come out with my 1st outfit, I see Dom and Syd have finally joined us. They seem caught up with their phones too, and they show a few things to my parents. Wait.. right my parents. After 2 seconds, Alex and Servando look up. Alex being the one to get up, along with Syd

 Alex being the one to get up, along with Syd