The Carrascos

"Thank you for letting us have time to say goodbye"

"Of course" Alex tells Brandon. We grab our  bags and walk out the door. Waving goodbye to the Smith's, Mykayla and Steph. Alex and Servando adopted Jake, Brandon and Me. Which honestly caught us by surprise, now your probably thinking what about Steph and Mykayla? Well Steph was actually adopted by them, and Mykayla is biologically their kid. It played out for everyone. We will stay in contact. The hardest goodbye for me was Heather, but she was ecstatic for me. Alex reassured me that it wouldn't be the last time I'll see her. Since her family is over here, and so is Servandos. They come and visit a lot, Adrian vouched for them. They gave us a week to get everything together, and say goodbye to our school and friends. Which was very nice of them, they said if they could give us more time they would but they have to get back to work. Alex has National duty coming up, and Servando has a game.

"I never really asked you this, but does your school have a good football team?"

"Nah, we suck but you'll make it better" she tells me heartily. It feels like I'm on The Fosters but without the drama, and more of the love, the inspirational side of it. If you think about it, Jake loves track and can play really good at the guitar, Brandon loves Basketball and football, I love Football, and Adrian loves Soccer. Alex and Servando, are professional athletes.. we're a family of Athletes. We might as well be a reality tv show, Keeping Up With The Carrascos. We finally get to the airport, and we grab our luggage. We go though security, and we wait until the plane gets here which is in 30 mins, if it's not delayed. I sit next to Adrian, and we lean on each other for support. When we finally met, I just.. I found what I was missing. My sister. The void I felt in my heart, was no longer there.

"My bestfriends Sam and Charlie, are really excited to meet you guys." Adrian tells us, she told us a lot about herself. So we have a since of what it's like in Orlando. When I think about Orlando, I just imagine amusement parks and nightlife. When she explains how it is, it's like normal. She told us we have a very big family, and that they'll love us.

"What do they do? Like what are they good at, their hobbies and stuff?" Jake asks Adrian, and she looks up from her phone.

"Sam plays volleyball and Soccer,  Charlie plays the Piano and draws." She tells us, and here I thought she only had athlete friends. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with athletes, but it's always nice to have friends who are more diverse in a sense that they don't play sports. She shows us pictures of them. Wow Charlie is goodlooking.

"He's cute" I point out about Charlie, she starts giggling.

"Ooh baby sis, you're barking at the wrong tree" she shakes her head amusingly.

"Baby sis? Dude I was like 5 mins earlier then you"

"No you weren't, I was" she responds confidently. I shake my head.

"No, I was"

So we argue about it through the whole plane ride. Brandon and Jake made us rock, paper, scissor the situation but we had a tie 3 times in a row. So they gave up on us, Alex separated us. I'm currently sitting between Servando and Alex, while Adrian sits between Brandon and Jake.

Time Skip

"You don't mind rooming with Adrian?" Servando asks me as we make our way upstairs. I've spent my life sharing a room, but to share one with my actual sister?

"I don't mind" I tell him, as we set my things by the wall before we go inside Adrian's room. I walk in, and I see soccer stuff everywhere. Jerseys and pictures of her in soccer gear. Wow she wasn't kidding when she said she really loves soccer. She has a big room for sure.

"We'll have to move this bed, to the other side" he tells us, getting on his knees. He goes under the bed, he moves something. He gets up, and he easily pushes Adrian's bed to one side. I help them remove Adrian'a trophies, and her autographed stuff from the shelves so we're able to move them. She has cool stuff, I don't know the players but it's still pretty cool.  She even has a signed football, but I can't really tell who signed it because she places it on the side quickly to help Servando with the now empty shelf. I help with the other, and now I have a full half of my side. I never decorated before, should I just leave it pland?

"Hey um Alex and I, ordered some football decor. I mean you can choose other things if you like too. We don't mind" he tells me nervously, scratching the back if his neck. Adrian shaking her head smiling.

"It's all good, I appreciate it" I tell him nicely, and he leaves the room to help the boys with their things.

"You know you can trust him right?" Adrian tells me, and I look up from the ground to her.

"I know you've had your fair share of asshole guys but Dad, he'll do anything for you." She reassures me, and I nod slowly. I sit on her bed, and she pulls me to lay next to her. We hear a light knock at that door, Alex leaning against the frame smiling at us.

"I called Jill, and she's getting us our own hotel room" She tells us, Brandon and Jake are staying with Servando while Adrian and I go with Alex.

"I can't wait to see them" Adrian gets excited. I never seen soccer, womens soccer in general. I just never really tried too? But I know that Womens soccer is the pedestal of womens sports, so I know that meeting the National team is a big deal.

"We should prank them" I suggest, and I give them a devious look. Adrian nods smiling, and Alex shakes her head amusingly. She sits down on the bed with us to hear what we can come up with. For once I feel like I'm truly wanted, and it's the best feeling ever. Alex wraps her arm around Adrian, she leans on to her. She looks at me nervously, as she extends her hand. Normally I would cringe but I accept it. I move myself into her arms, and we just lay in the bed. We talk, and laugh even though all three of us can't fit on the bed. We manage, plus Alex is strong so she holds us up as support.