Truth finds a way

Servando's pov

"Your mother is going to kill me"

"Lightin' up dad, this is going to be fun!" Jake tells me as he puts his helmet on. I put mine on, and we look up the  stoplight. Red, Yellow, Green. And we hit the accelerator. As we race, I try to make sure Jake is being safe, even though he says he's done this many times. I'm getting slower by the minute but I don't care, I need to be making sure he isn't getting himself hurt. After we finished the laps, we come to a stop. Jake beating everyone. When I take my helmet off, and get out of the Go Kart seat making my way to Jake.

"Jake.."

"Please you gotta convince mom."

"I'll try but I can't guarantee you anything" I tell him truthfully, and he high fives his brother.

Alex Povs

"How are my girls?"

"Kaydence is having fun with the Goalies, and she's enjoying herself with the youngsters too. Adrian has been doing drills and tests with Dawn, so she's doing recovery work right now. How are my boys?"

"Mom! Dad took us go-" Jake covers Brandon's mouth and drags him away from the camera view.

"Their doing great!" Servando says not convincing.

"Serv"

"We'll talk about it when you get home." He tells me.

Adrian's pov.

As I'm walking back to the hotel room, I'm bumped into my own sister. Who looks rather very upset.

"Hey what's going on?" I ask her, and she looks at me furiously.

"Why didn't you tell me or mom, that you got into UNC?!" She practically yells. "I thought we were going to college together? And I had to hear it from someone else that.. you're going to be on the other side of the country from me? We were suppose to do this together"

"What's going on, so much yelling" Mom walks towards us. At least I know mom doesnt care where I play, but my sister? We just got each other and now soon, we'll be living different lives once again.

"Kaydence found out about UNC" I tell our mom, and Kaydence looks at my mom for an answer. Realizing she knew all along and Kaydence wasn't informed by either of us. She shakes her head disappointed, she walks the other way. Mom walks afte her, while I stand in the hallway. What did I expect? A pat in the back?

Knowing it won't be a good idea to sleep in the same room, I walk to Mal's hotel room. Knowing I'd be welcomed.

"You guys will figure it out" Mal tells me running her fingers through my hair. My head on her lap, and my legs resting on Lindsey's thighs.

"Is it a wrong time to say I find your sister very attractive?" Lindsay comments making us chuckle

"I hate to inform you but my sister is 100% straight."

"Damn.. not even little curious?" Lindsey questions, making us laugh again. I knew I came to the right people to cheer me up, in a matter of mins. Even having to tell Lindsey my sister is straight, because she is. Theres even a boy at school who has catched her eye. Mal lend me some clothes to sleep on. We slept on the same bed,  not being the first time. Respecting my moms rule, we spooned because we can't be to intimate. How we end up in the morning, was out of my control.

................................................

Walking to my original hotel room, I slide my key. I walk in to see my mom, but not my sister.

"Where is she?" I ask mom, she looks up to me with sadness in her eyes.

"I just got back from taking her to airport. She's going back home, to stay with dad instead"

"Shouldn't have kept it from her.."

"We both shouldn't have" Mom tells me as I walk into her arms. I hug her tightly..

.............................................

"Hey pops" I answer my dad, from my moms phone.

"Where's your mom?" He asks me worried, and I usher my mom over. We've been worried too, considering Kaydence never responded, or told she landed. I put him on speaker, and we can hear the worry in his sighs.

"What's going on Servando?"

"Kaydence told me she landed.. but she got her cab and.."

"And what dad?!"

"Lets just say.. she's not coming just yet"