Mini Harry

We arrived earlier than pretty much everyone else. Kaydence will be staying in the lobby with a small disguise, it's evening so we'll eventually have team bonding in someone's room. That will be our introduction to my little sister.

"Adrian!" I'm tackled by a woman with brunette hair. I look at my mom as I'm being hugged on the ground.

"I never thought I'd be hugged by a squirrel" I tell them, and those who gathered around me laugh. Kelly gets up, leaving me on the ground. I see a hand reach down to pick me up, and I grab it. They pulled me up so fast, as soon as my body was up from the ground. Our faces were a couple of inches away from each other, staring into those loving brown eyes.

"Carrasco" Mal tells me smiling

"Pugh"

"And Alex" My mom speaks up breaking the contact I had with Mal, and we pull away. Kelly starts laughing, and I lightly push her away. I look over to my right and spot Tobin, who I've gotten close with. She's inspired my sneaker game, attire and my now love for UNC. Although mom doesn't know about UNC just yet. I bring Tobin into a hug, and then we do our handshake. I notice her outfit, and she's wearing her UNC off white, and a UNC snapback.

Adrian's outfit^

Adrian's outfit^

"You guys are so alike, it's crazy" Ash comments, and Tobin chuckles. She takes her hat off, and lays it on top of my head.

"There you go" she tells me, and she turns it around. Christen shakes her head amusingly.

"Woah woah" my mom chuckles  "Good one Tobin but uhhh we aren't a UNC family" my mom chuckles, taking the hat off gently. She gives it to Tobin, who gives it back to me when my mom turns around to get the room assignments for everyone else.

"She'll grow on it" Tobin whispers low enough, that I only could hear. She pinches my cheek, and I wince.

"Alright Mom, I think her cheeks have had enough" I hear a voice speak up, and I immediately turn around. Brooke walks over, we pull in for a hug. When we pull away, I point my attention to the otherside of the room catching Mal's eyes on me. She just sends me a disappointing smile, if it wasn't bad enough. During my time away from Brooke, I started to kinda forget about.

"Heard Jill's letting you play" Tobin tells me, I didn't even know I was. Christen slaps Tobin's arm

"Oh shit, was that suppose to be a secret?" She asks in disbelief while she rubs her arm. I can't help but laugh with everyone else even though that was suppose to be a secret, that I now knew.

"Aww Mini Harry" Allie rushes over to me and ruffles my hair. She pulls out her phone from her pocket I'm still in awe for the new information I have received from Tobin.

"I need to take a picture of you guys, cause you color coordinated." She says, Tobin and I put our hands in out pockets, and casually chilling  standing next to each other.

"Oh gosh, there's two of them" Megan comments, making the others laugh. Oh man she has no idea.

"Where's team bonding tonight?" I ask them.

"Your room Mini Toboggan"

Time skip

"Hide over there" I point to the corner of the room, on the otherside of the bed. I cover her with the blanket. We'll just have to make sure no one else sits over here. After about 10 mins, people start coming in. They bring cards, and other board games. Once everyones inside, mom sits next to where Kaydence is hidden.

Everyone settles in, either dancing on one side, watching a movie or playing board games. I feel like it's time.

"Hey you guys" I get everyones attention, and they look up at me. I walk over to the door, and I turn the switch off.

"What the heck?"

"What's going on?"

They question, and after a few seconds. My sister turns the flash light on her face, scaring everyone.

"Oh shit"

"How did you get there that fast" and when she turns it off, I turn the light back on. I give her time to hide again though. I look at everyone stunned.

"You guys saw her too?!" I ask scared and in disbelief. They look shocked, and concerned.

"What the hell is going on?"

"She looks just like me, and she follows me everywhere I go" I start to panic, and they run over to comfort me. I'm hugged tightly, and someone rubs my back

"It's going to be okay" someone whispers, the others are still in shock and disbelief. My mom starts laughing, making everyone turn to her confused.

"What the hell Alex, what's so damn funny that your not over there hugging your daughter?" Tobin asks getting angry, and protective. My sister finally pops up from the blanket "Ahhh!!" And everyone screams but my mom and I.