Feelings

"Dude you are frustrating me, how are you going so fast!" Brooke tells me annoyingly as she starts to push whatever buttons the Switch provides. We're playing with our switches as we sit at a bench under the cover shaded area of the stadium.

"I'm just that good" I tell her, and she smacks her teeth. She nudges my shoulder playfully. My whole world stops for a second, and all I see is her small smile turn into a grin as she stares at the screen in front of her.

"You're so beautiful" I blab out, and it's like I stopped the slow motion picture in front of me. I surprised myself, and she turns to look at me.

'"Thank you" she tells me blushing, and she turns the other way smiling. I feel myself blush too and I shake the feeling away. She shifts, and her hand lands on mine. That was resting at my side, we both remove our hands quickly from each other.

"Sorry" we both apologize. We cause each other to smile. We're interrupted by a shriek, as Sonnett runs over to us. She tries to hide behind me. I see a smirking Becky in the distance. She must have done something to her. She sits back into the chair next to me.

"So Brooke, Chris told me your a good dancer.-" Sonnett continues as she admires her nails 💅💅 "I'm not holding auditions anymore but you could have the potential to join my dance team"

Brooke laughs and shakes her head "Didn't know I was even offering to join, considering I'm already in a dance team.. of 2." She looks to me, and I look between Sonnett and Brooke. Sonnett looks at me like I just hurt her feelings.

"Hold up, you joined her? When I asked you to join ours! I'm hurt" Sonnett puts her hand to her heart. She acts hurt, and she walks away whinny to Rose and Sam.

"I'm not much of a dancer" I tell Brooke.

"That's okay, I can teach you" she tells me, and she goes on her phone. Soon music is playing, and she holds her hand out to me. I'm hesitant to grab it, but I give in. She pulls me up. She shows me a couple moves, and I get a little of it. She does it with me, and even though I mess up. It causes her to smile. She shows me again until I get the hang of it.

"Aye there you go" she tells me laughing, and I smile to her even though I'm probably making a complete fool of myself. Our hands sway back and forth.

"Slowly giving into the grove, I like it" I tell her and she silently cheers.

"So would you give dancing a try, and give  soccer up?" She asks me amusingly knowing already the answer to her question. I tilt my head a little, giving her a "really" look.

"Never"

"Good, because even though you seem to be getting the hang of it. I don't see you ever doing this for a career." She chuckles, and we both make our way back to our seats. Comfortable silence approaches us as we watch the girls play a scrimmage.

"I wanted to ask but I felt like it seemed rude but-"

"Oh not at all, I have a prosthetic leg" I tell her, and she nods sadly.

"Whatever may had happened for that to happen, I'm very glad your okay. I admire you in a way of how you live life. These past days of getting to know you, you see the positive side of things." She puts her hand on my knee and pats softly.

"Life's too short"

Time Skip

"You seem to be getting along with Preath baby" my mom tells me as I lay on her bed. She places clothes by me, because I'm pretty much taking up the whole bed with my legs and arms spread.

I sigh " yeahh"

"What's wrong?" My mom asks me worryingly. She stops what she's doing to give me her full attention.

"I've been looking at her differently.. the way... I look at Mal." I tell her nervously. Her eyes widen, and she quickly sits next to me. She bring my face into her hands.

"Your heart has no fault baby, if you like both of those girls. Eventually it'll have to come down to who you truly want. Baby your still young okay? But make sure you tell Mal how you feel. I don't want anyone getting hurt." She kisses my forehead and let's go of my face. I take in what she says. I like Mal so much and then freakin Brooke just had to come into my life.. somehow made me look at her beyond what a friend is.

"Now get dress Hun, we're going to dinner with the Preath Family"

Just us? I'm nervous, what if I say something stupid to her. Embarrassing my self is the worst of it. I don't want her thinking bad of me. Especially if I'm slowly starting to like her. 

Brooke^^^^

Brooke^^^^