Ch1

Tori Swan grabbed the last bag of her clothes that she just finished packing

Tori Swan grabbed the last bag of her clothes that she just finished packing. Tori was excited to live with her father, Bella not so much. Tori sighed knowing she would have to sit in their father's cruiser in a awkward conversation between him and Bella.

Tori finally made it outside to see Bella and her mom hugging. "What about me?" Tori asked. Renee and Bella turned with a smile and hugged her. Bella was over protective of Tori. She maybe 16 and in the same grade as Bella, but Bella made a promise when Tori was a baby to protect her.

"Baby, we can never forget you." Renee said kissing her youngest on the head.

"I know, but I still manage to make you two feel guilty." Tori said laughing. Renee and Bella joined in till Phil said it was time to go.

"Girls, I love you, but it's time to go." Phil said. Tori smiled and skipped to the car as the other two shook their heads at her.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The girls finally made it to Forks. Tori grabbed her bags as she followed Bella to their father. Once Tori saw him she smiled. "Daddy!" She called out. Charlie smiled as he saw his youngest

"Hey princess." He said than saw Bella. "Hey Bells."

"Hi." She said awkwardly.  Tori sighed and decided to just let them be awkward as she starts to hum to a song she likes.

They finally arrived the house and Tori was excited to go to bed. Tori was about to go in when she heard "don't go upstairs yet Tori." She turned and nodded.

When Charlie had Bella's bags they went inside and headed upstairs. First was Bella's room. Than it was Tori's. "Here's your room princess."

Tori was surprised by the room

Tori was surprised by the room. "Daddy, I love it." She said smiling. He smiled and hugged his little girl before walking out. Charlie had another present for Tori knowing she wouldn't like the truck that he got for Bella.

Tori heard a horn and looked outside to see her friend Jacob. She always knew he had a crush on Bella, but kept her mouth shut. Tori and Bella walked out as Charlie was talking to Billy.

"Hey dad." Tori said. Charlie smiled and started talking. Tori zoned out when she felt her heartbeat faster. Billy sighed internally knowing Tori is the soulmate of one of the Cullens. Tori managed to pay attention when a truck pulled in with her vehicle.