Ch28

Tori stood with Edward shocked to see everyone here to help

Tori stood with Edward shocked to see everyone here to help. "Carlisle has really good friends." She tells him. Edward smiled as he kissed his wife's head. Tori hoped it'd didn't come to a battle as she don't want to see these people die all because of a mistake. Tori watched as Josie ran around saying hi to everyone. "Someone took after me."

"Let's hope Anthony took after me."

"I wouldn't mind another Edward." Tori tells him with a smirk. Edward looked at her before kissing her.

"Kiss my little sister somewhere's else." Bella tells them. Tori looked at her sister before kissing him again making Bella roll her eyes. "The battle is soon and I'm worried."

"Amen."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori Nd Edward smiled as Charlie held Anthony smiling s Josie was playing with Reneesme. Edward kissed the top of her head smiling as he walked over to them. "Josie is a daddy's girl, I'm guessing."

"Yes she is." Seth looked at Josie with a smile and looked back at his mom. "Anthony is a huge mama's boy, but there's nothing wrong with that."

"No there's not." Charlie said. "I can watch Anthony since Josie wants to stay with Reneesme."

"Are you sure dad?"

"Anything for my baby girl." He tells her making her smile. Tori kissed Anthony's head and promised to see him later.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Josie was sound asleep in the tent as Edward held Tori close. "I'm hoping and praying that everything turns out good and that there will be now fight."

"I know." Edward tells her. "I love you."Edward kissed her. "Josie could have stayed with Charlie, but she wants to prove her cousin's innocence."

"Just like me."

"She looks up to you more than anything." He tells her. "You may not know this, but Josie told me the night I read her a story, she told me that she wanted to grow up and be just like you. Smart, beautiful, funny, loving, and caring."

"Oh wow." Tori said as she looked back at her daughter. "I never knew I was a role model."

"You mean the world Tori and not just to me. Our son and daughter." Edward said, but thought about her gift. "and the many more later." Tori laughed as she laid down on her sleeping bag. Edward paid behind her as they fell into a comfortable silence.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori and the others stood together as they watched The Volturi arrive. Tori hugged Edward and Josie tight as they watched. Once the Volturi stopped, everyone was wondering why their not attacking. "He's looking for Alice."

"Ah Tori and Isabella! Immortality becomes you." He said and looked directly at the children. "I hear their strange heartbeat." He looked at Tori and Bella. "May I meet them."

Edward followed his mate with Emmett behind them. Josie held Aro's face not caring about being checked on.

"Your the child from Alice's vision." Josi nodded as Tori grabbed her daughter. "Bring the imformat out." Tori and the others gasped when they saw Irina.

"Oh no."