Ch21

Tori and Edward arrived at the airport

Tori and Edward arrived at the airport. Edward was ready for them to reach the island. Tori was missing Josie, but knew that Josie was fine where she's at. "Ready love."

"I'm ready for anything as long as it's with you." Tori tells him. They walked on the plane and took their seats where they started making out. Tori liked the idea she couldn't sleep cause she can do whatever with Edward. Edward grabbed Tori and put her in his lap so they can discuss their plans.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The plan landed and Tori couldn't wait. "Can we go now?" She asked. A taxi pulled up for the two making Tori glare, "your teasing." She said as she climbed in.

"Yet, you love me." Edward said. Tori kissed him giving home the answer. Edward laughed as they drove through Paris, but came to a stop. Tori looked at Edward as he pulled her out of the taxi and started dancing together. Tori laughed as Edward smiled at his beautiful mate who danced gracefully. "Let's get to our spot."

"We're not staying." Tori asked.

"Nope." Was all he said. Tori smiled as her and Edward got back in the car before driving off. The car came to another stop and Edward leaned forward and paid him.

"A boat?" She asked. Edward smiled at her as he put everything on there before hold his hand out. Tori smiled and put her hand in his.

"Ready, Mrs. Cullen."

"You know I am." She replied as Edward drove off towards their honeymoon spot.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"Edward! This place is beautiful." She said as she kissed him. Edward smiled in the kiss as they came to a stop.

"I'm glad you like it." He said. "This is Isle Josie."

"What?" She asked astounded.

"I had this built while you were carrying Josie." Tori smiled and kissed him.

"This is perfect." She said. "What will be perfect is once the luggage is in. We can go for a swim." Edward smiled at that idea as he vamped the luggage in then picking her up bridal style. Tori laughed as they made their way to the cabin. "I love you."

"I love you." He said. "Now." Edward put Tori down. "Go get dressed for a swim."

"You know it." She vamped to the bathroom and gasped at what Alice put in there.

"Have fun-A"

"Alice." She replied. She smiled at the perfect bikini and vamped towards the ocean to see Edward's trunks laying in the sand. "Naked." She said. She smirked as she took hers off before joining him. "Hello." Edward looked and smiled.

"You are so beautiful." He said as they shared a kiss that became heated. He vamped the two out of the water into the bedroom. "I love you."

"I love you." She said as Edward slowly entered making her moan. The two mates made love over and over again. Edward even bit Tori as she bit him. They were now mates forever.

 They were now mates forever