Ch20

Tori tried her best not to laugh at Bella

Tori tried her best not to laugh at Bella. She had always tried to get Bella to wear heals. She remembers trying to persuade her.

Flashback

"Bella you need to wear heals because someone who probably acts like the bridezilla will make you where them."

"Tori, I will not wear heals and besides. I'm wearing sneakers."
End of flashback

"Bella!" She called out as she ran in her heals. Bella turned wanting to know what her sister wanted. "I was right." Was all Tori said. Bella playfully glared at her sister.

"Shut up." Bella said. She looked up to see Tyler and smiled than saw Edward with Josie. "Tori." Tori looked up and smiled as she saw her soon to be husband and baby playing.

"I love those two."

"I know." Bella replies. "I love being an aunt to Josie. She's like a ray of sunshine."

"True."
~~~
Tori smiled as she was playing with Josie as Edward walked in. "Daddy!" Josie cried out as she ran to him.

"How's my princess?"

"Good." Tori stood up and walked over to him.

"Don't you have a hunting party to attend to?" She asked.

"Yes I do, but I came to get a kiss from you." He said as they shared a kiss. "A one from Josie." Josie kissed him on the cheek and ran to Esme. Tori ran her hands up and down his chest teasing him. "Now your just asking for it."

"No I'm not." She said as she kissed him than leaned up to his ear. "Seeing how long you can wait." Edward growled and left. She laughed at her teasing game and calmed down as she remembers Edward's story about him going rogue and Tyler said he had one to tell Bella.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Tori was excited as Alice and Rosalie helped. Once they were done they went to help Bella which Rosalie shocked both girls since Rosalie envied Bella. "There you two are." Renée said as she walked in holding Josie. "You two look beautiful. Ah! My make up." Charlie walked in.

"You two do look beautiful."

"Thank you mom, dad." Tori said as Charlie showed them two boxes. "What are those?"

"Since Bella is the oldest, she gets grandma Swan's hair piece as a something old." Bella opened the box and gasped. "You can pass it down to your children.

"It's beautiful." She said.

"Tori gets grandma Higginbotham's hair piece that she can give to Josie on her wedding day." Renée handed Tori her something old.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful." Tori said as she looked at Rosalie who nodded and placed it on Tori's head. "Is it time?"

"Yes." Renee said as she walked out with Charlie. Tori looked at Bella and smiled.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." The two linked arms as they walked out to Charlie and linked their arms with Charlie.

"Are you two ready?"

"Yes." The sisters said. The music started and they started walking. Tori smiled as Bella told Charlie to not let her fall. Edward saw Tori and smiled. Tori looked beautiful in her dress and everyone there saw the love in Edward's eyes for Tori Swan.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
After the I do's, Tori watched Tyler and Bella dance till it was the end. "Tori and Edward come on up for your dance."

Play song
Tori and Edward danced. The two never spoke a word as they stared into one another's eyes. The guest saw the love the two held for one another and knew they will forever be together. "I love you." Edward tells her and leaned in to kiss her.

"I love you." Tori said. Edward smiled as the two shared another kiss. The song ended and it was time for cake and speeches.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
After the wedding Tori was wearing a short blue dress. "You don't know where he's taking you either." Renee asked.

"I like surprises so that is what it's going to be." Tori replied as Charlie hugged her. "Bye dad. Bye mom."

"Have fun." The two said as they watched their youngest run to Edward's arms before getting into the car.

"He will treat her right." Renee said.

"That he will." Charlie said as he watched his youngest leave with her husband than Bella. "Their in safe hands."

"That they are."