Ch16

A week later, Tori was in Jacksonville to see her mother, before graduation came

A week later, Tori was in Jacksonville to see her mother, before graduation came. One morning she woke up and made a run to the bathroom. "Tori?" She heard Edward asked.

"I'm fine Edward." She responded. Edward held her hair back as she threw up again. Renee heard her youngest throwing up and smiled as she knew why. She was going to be a grandmother.

"Tori." Edward and Tori looked at her. "When was your last period?" She asked with a smile. Edward read her mind and was shocked that Renee was excited to have a grandchild, but was keeping it cool. Tori thought of what she had said and gasped.

"I-I'm pregnant!" Renée smiled with tears and hugged her daughter.

"Thank you for giving me such a wonderful gift." Renée told Edward who nodded, it was in shock. His mate was pregnant. The mating bond gave him something that no one that would happen?

"I need to make a phone." Edward announced. Tori looked at him with worry knowing he was worried too. She nodded and Edward kissed her head.
~~~
"How is it possible?" Edward asked Carlisle.

"I don't know, but you need to get Tori here." Carlisle tells Edward. They heard Tori crying on the phone with Rosalie. Rosalie promised to help her as Alice called and told Bella. Bella knew why.

"Carlisle! You and Edward need to hear why this is happening." Alice said.

"Go ahead Bella." Tyler tells Bella.

"Tori has to be put on birth control at the age of twelve when they learned that Tori produces to much eggs." Bella pointed out. "Who knows? This might be part of her gift since Alice saw a little girl running with Edward and Tori."

"Fine, but we should be home." Edward heard Tori crying in Renee's shoulder as Renee comforted her daughter. Edward felt bad, but something was telling me that this child is dangerous to Tori.
~~~
"Tori!" Edward called out as he walked into the room. She looked at him making Edward vamp over and hold her.

"You want me to get rid of the baby?" Tori asked him.

"I don't know, but we have to go straight to Carlisle's about this." Edward told her making her sigh.

"Okay." Tori said, but looked at him. "If I die, I want you to turn me before I do die." Edward became shocked.

"You won't die and I won't have to turn you." Edward said. Tori looked at him heartbroken and looked away.

"I'm keeping the baby and Rosalie promised to turn me if you didn't." Tori said as she walked and started packing without another word. Her heart was broken because of Edward and that was all on him. Edward knew he screwed up as he watched her pack. He didn't want this to happen to her, but he couldn't live without her.

Tori finished packing and looked at Edward. "We can leave now." Was all she said as she left to tell her mother goodbye and that they will see each other at the wedding since Phil has a game coming up.

Edward saw a picture of him and Tori kissing that was taken recently and sighed. He hated having Tori mad at him, but he heard Renee tell Tori the he will come around the last minute. If he could cry, he would as he put the picture in his suitcase.